Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do U Want It (Soul II Soul However Do U Want It Remix) *unfinished/abandoned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do U Want It (Soul II Soul However Do U Want It Remix) *unfinished/abandoned

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

I was working on this around the time I was working on the HDUWI (Body Heat Remix) just to play around with the Soul 2 Soul "Back To Life" hook and blending it with the HDUWI hook. At that point I started trying to recreate the Soul 2 Soul beat but also retain a few of the HDUWI drum and sample layers. It was a cute idea at the time, but I just slept on it after that lol
    Last edited by kool81; 01-31-2020, 03:42 PM.

I love it.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

best OG vibe remix that i've heard in a very long time!

Comment

Originally posted by Ced662 View Post
        best OG vibe remix that i've heard in a very long time!
        I'll try to get around to finishing it lol

Comment

ok i see you. the beginning kinda threw me off for a bit but after listening to for a good minuet it makes sense

Comment

Great concept!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X