Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breathin' OG (Extended Mix)

YouTube Description:
    Ok I know I've done a couple of mixes for "Breathin" already, (one of my fav 2Pac tracks btw) but I feel, just like I've seen some people feel there should be a version blended/put together to create what could possibly be a "Definitive Mix". Last time I tried to enhance the version of "Breathin'" that had the verses from Kadafi, Edi, T-Ski, & Diamond Ice Girl to try to fix and enhance the OG that was released a few years ago that had all of these verses somewhat scattered around the skeletal beat. I felt it was cool to do that, but... What about Bizzy Bone's Confession's verse? What about 2Pac's other verse/freestyle from the other OG that was released? Well that thought has been bothering me ever since my last mix/enhancement/OG Vibe, so of course I had to get wit my boy [MENTION=943]MrMind to see what we could do to make an extended mix for "Breathin'/Confessions". I also reached out to fellow YouTuber "Basically Vevo" for the acapella for 2Pac's 2nd verse/freestyle which he mentioned to me that he got it from "Bucketkilla" from the forums. I wish Johnny J was still here, cuz I feel he would've been able make a mix that we all would've enjoyed, but since he is no longer with us, with him in mind, this is a "What If" mix for "Breathin'/Confessions"

*Most of the instruments I used are the same as my previous mix, but I did make subtle changes. This time around I sampled the snare and the kick directly from the retail version of "Breathin" rather than the stock snare I used from Reason or the "Still I Rise" OG kick drum. I sampled the the little woodblock sound (I think that's what its called) directly from "Confessions". I slightly pitched up a few semitones the key of the song cuz some versions of "Confessions" have the key of the song pitched up a bit and I kinda like it lol. As an extra addition to the ending and sort of a random joke to myself and the listener(s) that this is yet another mix I worked on for this song, I sampled Toni Braxton's "Breathe Again". I added an extra guitar to the mix as well. One last thing, I had to move 2Pac's intro lines to the end so that they would be on top of Bizzy Bone's verse and to somewhat fill in the gap of 2Pac's 2nd verse/freestyle and I switched bass line instruments to further match the one used in "Confessions".

* As usual, can someone embed the video from my YouTube channel Wizzattz Productions, thank you, much appreciated. I will post a link to the download in a lil bit.

Link?

Comment

MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
        Link?
        Breathin' OG (Extended Mix 1)
        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by MrMind View Post
          Maaaan I was hoping you would be the one to post the embedded version bro

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
            * As usual, can someone embed the video from my YouTube channel Wizzattz Productions, thank you, much appreciated. I will post a link to the download in a lil bit.

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Good job fellas!!

Comment

[MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll Oh my God... You are a lifesaver. Thanks for your very thorough explanation.
                Last edited by kool81; 02-10-2020, 03:10 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll Oh my God... You are a lifesaver. Thanks for your very thorough explanation.
                  No worries, keep up the great mixes!

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                  First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                    No worries, keep up the great mixes!
                    You know, had I had the knowledge of how to do so, I wouldn't be surprised if I could've been able to embed videos a long time ago lmao

Comment

This is the "Instrumental Version" to the last mix i did for "Breathin'".

A friend of mine and fellow Youtuber Heroveli Tv recently, by my request, re-posted my "fan-made Extended Mix" on his channel to share amongst other 2Pac fans looking for a more complete version of "Breathin'/Confessions" had an issue where his channel was almost completely deleted, because he used a version of the 2Pac picture like in this video (the full vertical photo that we all know of) and somehow the original photographer of the photo found and flagged his channel because of it's usage apparently. I did not know that such a thing could happen, but it happened... A lot of other YouTubers helped him out by backing up a lot of the uploads before this happened and re-uploaded them for him. I don't have any of the videos to help re-upload, but if it helps, if any of you who are subscribed to my channel don't mind, please go and subscribe to his channel if you are not already. His channel was, in my opinion, a great place to find "high quality" versions of the OG material. I actually repeatedly visited his channel to listen to "Pain" (OG) as a reference while creating my remix for it. It's a huge blow to us fans simply looking for "high quality" mixes of 2Pac material in it's original form, but with copyright claims and flags from the original owners of the content/photos/compositions, I honestly think to myself, as much as we love 2Pac's or any other artist's material, by law, we do not own the content/photos/compositions, so it is within the right(s) of those "right(s) holders" to bring about such actions. It bothers me that this happened, but I get it. As some of you may know, I've had thoughts of moving on to posting my own original content or content that I'm affiliated/had something to do with someday soon. In the meantime, enjoy this instrumental remake for "Breathin'" OG Extended Mix...
                      Much love to you Heroveli TV, hopefully all of your 2Pac post will get restored so that we can all enjoy bro...
                      Last edited by kool81; 02-22-2020, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Missed this remix, this is very nice !

Comment

Originally posted by lostone View Post
                          Missed this remix, this is very nice !
                          In a sense, No u didn't you just heard it a lil' bit later

Comment

Lol when I came up with the idea to add a piece of the vocals from "Breathe Again" by Toni Braxton to the end section of my OG Vibe for "Breathin'/Confessions" I got the acapella from [MENTION=943]MrMind originally and had to time stretch the "Breathe Again" vocal to make sure that it synched properly to the track. I reopened the Pro Tools session for the first time in a long time and noticed the full vocal when I was touching up the beat for the possible 2Pac mixtape I'm working on. (I don't know when it will be ready cuz I'm constantly tuning up, adding and removing songs. *Play Your Cards Right is coming y'all. I'm still working on it lol) So I unmuted the vocal and kinda liked how it sounded on the "Breathin" OGV beat lol. The vocal isn't in the highest quality cuz this was waaaaay before Lalal came out. Just thought I'd share this lil tidbit while I'm working on everything else. If y'all like it I'ma have to get my hands on a Lalal acapella.

Toni Braxton "Breathe Again" (Confessions Remix preview)

Comment

Lol when I came up with the idea to add a piece of the vocals from "Breathe Again" by Toni Braxton to the end section of my OG Vibe for "Breathin'/Confessions" I got the acapella from [MENTION=943]MrMind originally and had to time stretch the "Breathe Again" vocal to make sure that it synched properly to the track. I reopened the Pro Tools session for the first time in a long time and noticed the full vocal when I was touching up the beat for the possible 2Pac mixtape I'm working on. (I don't know when it will be ready cuz I'm constantly tuning up, adding and removing songs. *Play Your Cards Right is coming y'all. I'm still working on it lol) So I unmuted the vocal and kinda liked how it sounded on the "Breathin" OGV beat lol. The vocal isn't in the highest quality cuz this was waaaaay before Lalal came out. Just thought I'd share this lil tidbit while I'm working on everything else. If y'all like it I'ma have to get my hands on a Lalal acapella.

Toni Braxton "Breathe Again" (Confessions Remix preview)
                              https://mega.nz/file/ZiJw3Rjb#KWCyq-...3qBvvFrsM3JLGE
                              its nice

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X