Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy And Faith Evans (mitsozman5 RMX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy And Faith Evans (mitsozman5 RMX)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vj...AlJ4RZcpaIMFvp

The melody is cheap, it's heavily off bar.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

thanks for the feedback ... i know its not something big ... but it has some concept ... most times it doesnt work ... but a few times it does ... experimenting

Comment

It's got something. Did you create the beat? 112 and Puffy could work, Faith doesn't fit the vibe though

Comment

yeah, thats not gonna work bro, like they said, the beat is kinda cheezy, and Faith will never fit that vibe. that song has meaning, thats why Puffy decided to go with a classic beat (the police) instead of creating a new one. so any remix of this track would have to emphasize Faith's vocals, cuz she is what makes that track. there could be a dude just mumblin a verse and shit, as long as faith comes in with that chorus. just sayin . . .

Comment

Keep at it [MENTION=1773]mitsozman5

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

yes

Comment

creating a beat is very difficult ... very complicated .. but i always tried to create the beat cause its more complete work or remix if you do that .... but it doesnt always work

Comment

thats true, beat making is difficult. but there is a difference between a remix, and just putting an acapella over a different beat. if you take an original track, and simply add a verse from a different artist, thats considered a remix right?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X