Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatcha Gonna Do (Nu Shooz I Can't Wait Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatcha Gonna Do (Nu Shooz I Can't Wait Mix)

This might be blasphemous, but Ooooh My GOD I can't stand Whatcha Gonna Do in it's remixed and OG form... On the other hand, I read here on the forums that the OG possibly samples or interpolated I Can't Wait by Nu Shooz. I actually love that song (got it on downloaded on my phone lol) I was playing around with the WGD acapella and the Nu Shooz sample and made a quick rough mashup of the 1st verse to kinda make me like the song. Whatch'all say? Finish or Nah...

Last edited by kool81; 04-26-2020, 02:18 AM.

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
    This might be blasphemous, but Ooooh My GOD I can't stand Whatcha Gonna Do in it's remixed and OG form... On the other hand, I read here on the forums that the OG possibly samples or interpolated I Can't Wait by Nu Shooz. I actually love that song (got it on downloaded on my phone lol) I was playing around with the WGD acapella and the Nu Shooz sample and made a quick rough mashup of the 1st verse. Whatch'all say? Finish or Nah...

https://mega.nz/file/k25xARyT#LvBlMk...WukQjjk6FbNqFk
    Fright Night OG is one of my favorite Pac tracks.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

This remix is hardbody!!! Great job Kool!!

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
        Fright Night OG is one of my favorite Pac tracks.
        The first time I heard Fright Night I was like "ugh, what is this"??? I rank it as my least fav 2Pac songs along with "Fair Xchange"... The main reason I was inspired play with this was to see if I could make myself like this song by making it sound more like "I Can't Wait"

Comment

The first time I heard Fright Night I was like "ugh, what is this"??? I rank it as my least fav 2Pac songs along with "Fair Xchange"... The main reason I was inspired play with this was to see if I could make myself like this song by making it sound more like "I Can't Wait"
          I like Fair Xchange OG alot too lol...

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
            I like Fair Xchange OG alot too lol...
            Lol, maybe something is wrong with me then HaHaHa...

Comment

nice

you guna drop full mastered version?

Comment

Lol, maybe something is wrong with me then HaHaHa...
                Probably not, I've seen ppl say that on the forums for years lol.

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by 2pacremix View Post
                  nice

you guna drop full mastered version?
                  Yea, we need a complete version Kool!!

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

[MENTION=17284]2pacremix & [MENTION=15439]Husxle yeah I'ma try to make a full version mainly cuz I love the "I Can't Wait" sample

Comment

Sounds good but sounds like the instrumental has just a lil bit too much going on. This def has potential.

Comment

Not sure if it would sound too busy, but maybe you can try to work in some of the instrumental elements from the original song during Pac's hook? Either the portion from 15 seconds in or the portion from 25 seconds in? Just an idea.

In any case, it sounds great so far, finish it up when ya can.

Last edited by Frank Castle; 04-27-2020, 02:48 AM.

Comment

cant stand fright night/how many shots either. lol.

wasnt melle mell of furious 5 on it (hms)?and he later called Pac "hitler".
                          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

[MENTION=17284]2pacremix & [MENTION=15439]Husxle yeah I'ma try to make a full version mainly cuz I love the "I Can't Wait" sample
                            the sample is cool, waiting for a full version
                            You should drop a mixtape !

Comment

This might be blasphemous, but Ooooh My GOD I can't stand Whatcha Gonna Do in it's remixed and OG form... On the other hand, I read here on the forums that the OG possibly samples or interpolated I Can't Wait by Nu Shooz. I actually love that song (got it on downloaded on my phone lol) I was playing around with the WGD acapella and the Nu Shooz sample and made a quick rough mashup of the 1st verse to kinda make me like the song. Whatch'all say? Finish or Nah...

https://mega.nz/file/k25xARyT#LvBlMk...WukQjjk6FbNqFk
                              way better than the og
                              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X