• Show
Clear All

• Death Around Tha Corner - Scottzilla Remix

Quick demo, should I finish it?

Very nice.. The noise over talking intro is annoying tho.. Should finish

Comment

Originally posted by underdog View Post
      Haha not sure what you mean, the sample?

Comment

I guess so lol.. Might as well leave the talking intro with no music.. Or no intro lol

Comment

I guess so lol.. Might as well leave the talking intro with no music.. Or no intro lol

You've just given me an idea, I love a no intro, straight into verse song Ha. Thank you bro

Comment

Yes you should finish it, maybe lower the volume of the sample or beat for the intro only.
            And make a straight verse version like Underdog suggested.
            SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

Originally posted by Scottzilla View Post
              I say leave as is and finish. Please finish bro. Leave chorus for sure

Comment

I usually don't like remixes that don't use some elements from the original, but damn man this was funky as hell. I love it. It sounds finished to me, but do whatever you gotta do to finish it bro.

Comment

yeah leave the flute out of the intro and reduce the volume of it in the instrumental if you can, because its a bit dominant - the problem of it is, the lack of quality of the acapella (i know)

collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Thank u for all the feedback, will be a part of my EP coming soon when finished ��

Comment

maybe you can work with other quotes of that movie, too. thats why i put the scene up^^
                      collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Bro I think this is doper than the original. Its smooth as hell. I can't stop jamming this. Whenever I would listen to MATW I would usually skip over DATC (unless I just let the whole album play) cuz I wasn't too crazy about the beat. But this version here bro... Sheesh. Makes me wanna make a MATW playlist and replace the album version with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
                          Bro I think this is doper than the original. Its smooth as hell. I can't stop jamming this. Whenever I would listen to MATW I would usually skip over DATC (unless I just let the whole album play) cuz I wasn't too crazy about the beat. But this version here bro... Sheesh. Makes me wanna make a MATW playlist and replace the album version with this one.
                          My EP i'm gonna drop fairly soon is MATW/Thug Life vibes, you will certainly enjoy! USing a ton of breaks and samples from that era of hiphop, super fun to work on

Comment

My EP i'm gonna drop fairly soon is MATW/Thug Life vibes, you will certainly enjoy! USing a ton of breaks and samples from that era of hiphop, super fun to work on
                            That's dope man. Glad to hear that you doing remixes that have that sound from back then rather than trying to "Contemporize" 2Pac/bring 2Pac into the new style of music.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X