I Ain't Mad At'cha (Wizzattz OG Vibe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
    Lol, it's comments/questions like these that make me think about how whenever I create a new session in Pro Tools there is an option to add a "comments" slot onto all the individual tracks for notes, reminders, info, etc. Reason why I'm bringing this up, lol I don't really remember exactly why i decided to remove the Still I Rise sample () and now I'm thinking "Damn, I really need to write notes in the lil "comment" slots as to why I'm adding/removing/changing something", but what I DO remember is I didnt delete it from the session... I just muted it. A lot of times I find myself going back to listen to previous mixes and be like "hmm, this wasnt that bad, why did I change this again lol?". There's one time I reeeeeeally felt like I made a mistake not using a previous mix was for my OG Vibe for "Lost Souls"
    aaah man i feel you on that 1, either way ty so much, leave me know if you do decide to add the little touch and unmute the still i rise part loool, also do u have both lost souls mix og vibes that you did for me to compare? if you dont mind sharing brother.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
      aaah man i feel you on that 1, either way ty so much, leave me know if you do decide to add the little touch and unmute the still i rise part loool, also do u have both lost souls mix og vibes that you did for me to compare? if you dont mind sharing brother.
      I'll export a version with the Still I Rise sample in it and just make it available for download rather than uploading it to youtube sometime this week. As far as Lost Souls...

Version on YouTube

Vs

Mix 5

Comment

I Ain't Mad At Cha Ft. Danny Boy (A Dream OG Vibe Video/Radio Edit Version) (Full Video)

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X