Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California Love (Wizzattz Let Me Ride Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instrumental with Horns

Instrumental without Horns

Comment

Originally posted by killathuggRMX View Post
      [MENTION=16672]kool81 dope shit homie
      Thanks a lot bro

Comment

Wizzattz Remix Album gonna be an all-time classic!! Any release date in mind??

Comment

Originally posted by Ced662 View Post
          Wizzattz Remix Album gonna be an all-time classic!! Any release date in mind??
          Weeeeeeelllll..... lol... the plan is to have 25 tracks and at this point based on a playlist that i made on YouTube out of most of the tracks ive done so far

(minus Baby Don't Cry and Hell 4 Tha Hustla... those are my least favorite smh) I'm almost done. I have a reprise instrumental of Hail Mary (somewhat similar to the demo song version i uploaded here on the forums. No choir sounds but more notes played based on the instruments in Hail Mary) that im going to use as an intro. I still have plans to redo the og R U Still Down and add the 3rd retail verse into the mix along wirh the 3 verses of the OG. I also plan on going back and making a few adjustments/revisions to the previous tracks i've done so far (switching out instruments for better ones, tighten up mixes, change some of the hi-hat patterns *my mixes for If I Die Tonight, Do For Love, It Aint Easy and Dear Mama are all using too similar if not the same hi-hat pattern.) So if i had to make a guess, i would say i should be finished early next year.

Oh yeah, i need to finish The Heat and Dear Mama...
          Last edited by kool81; 11-21-2020, 02:24 PM.

Comment

good shit.. the one with no horns sounds better

horns sound out of place on this mix

Comment

Originally posted by underdog View Post
              good shit.. the one with no horns sounds better

horns sound out of place on this mix
              Yeah, the one with no horns is actually my favorite version.

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
                Weeeeeeelllll..... lol... the plan is to have 25 tracks and at this point based on a playlist that i made on YouTube out of most of the tracks ive done so far

(minus Baby Don't Cry and Hell 4 Tha Hustla... those are my least favorite smh) I'm almost done. I have a reprise instrumental of Hail Mary (somewhat similar to the demo song version i uploaded here on the forums. No choir sounds but more notes played based on the instruments in Hail Mary) that im going to use as an intro. I still have plans to redo the og R U Still Down and add the 3rd retail verse into the mix along wirh the 3 verses of the OG. I also plan on going back and making a few adjustments/revisions to the previous tracks i've done so far (switching out instruments for better ones, tighten up mixes, change some of the hi-hat patterns *my mixes for If I Die Tonight, Do For Love, It Aint Easy and Dear Mama are all using too similar if not the same hi-hat pattern.) So if i had to make a guess, i would say i should be finished early next year.

Oh yeah, i need to finish The Heat and Dear Mama...
                Cant wait brother!! Hopefully we have it by December!!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                -Tupac Shakur

Comment

sounds really dope, you got mp3 links?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
                    sounds really dope, you got mp3 links?
                    I have WAV files. I can convert them to MP3's later on

Comment

Who has read this thread: