Battle me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
    Ive never seen that on here. Im guessing the user has to have some sort of higher ranking to be able to add polls
    Think you can easy set them up, I used to always have battles on these forums, the mod should defo be able to, but think I can. I’ll have to check on the site not this app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Battle me

Looking forward to this battle

It's been a long time since there was one and i wouldn't mind seeing more of them in the future

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
      Last edited by Fizzymoon; 11-21-2020, 10:36 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Battle me

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
        Looking forward to this battle

It's been a long time since there was one and i wouldn't mind seeing more of them in the future

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
        There is 3 of us ready atm. So think there is 4 or 5 altogether, so soon as get the word we can go.

Yeah i always liked battles, it was what made me do some of my best stuff, kinda like rules and competition to give me more reason to post my work and think outside the box when dif hard rules , or themes etc.

Last edited by DJ VeliVel; 11-22-2020, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Let's make the deadline Monday. I would say Friday but we all will be busy with Thanksgiving and stuff. Everybody drop your mix on Monday!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
            Let's make the deadline Monday. I would say Friday but we all will be busy with Thanksgiving and stuff. Everybody drop your mix on Monday!
            I’m ready so that’s fine. We gonna start a new thread for it. You can add a poll on this site can’t u, I’m sure I have before. I just always on the app.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ VeliVel View Post
              I’m ready so that’s fine. We gonna start a new thread for it. You can add a poll on this site can’t u, I’m sure I have before. I just always on the app.

We need all the submissions here before the new thread so we can know what to putbon the polls.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

We need all the submissions here before the new thread so we can know what to putbon the polls.

Okay, I have had one already sent to me to add, so soon as you drop we know when it’s done.

Comment

Okay, I have had one already sent to me to add, so soon as you drop we know when it’s done.

It's just me? I thought we had more entries.?

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

It's just me? I thought we had more entries.?

There is 4 I hav mine and one others mix. Think kool is just doing his still And you. Defo 3 but think 4.

The more we do the more we can get involved.

Comment

I just finished mine

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
                        I just finished mine
                        Send it to Velivel and Ill send mine as soon as I get home from Tampa.

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Send it to Velivel and Ill send mine as soon as I get home from Tampa.

Mine finished also , so if that’s all 4 i can set up a new thread and see if can do a poll at the top. I’m sure i can on a desktop version.

Comment

There is 5 of us now, does anyone know if a poll is a option on here? I can’t remember how I used to do it, can’t seem to find the box [emoji23]

Comment

There is 5 of us now, does anyone know if a poll is a option on here? I can’t remember how I used to do it, can’t seem to find the box [emoji23]

just sent you mine

thanks

Comment

Is today the day or are there more submissions being submitted?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X