Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle me

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
    Have not had a chance to tbh. Biggie is is kinda wack lol. I'd prefer to add Big Pun.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    Ok do a pun verse if u can’t do a biggie one. I done mine so can’t switch to pun tho as the biggie verse I done had to work the beat round some parts.

Both my verses are CPU pellas also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont have any Biggie acapellas except for the Eminem version of Runnin.

Comment

Battle me

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
        Is there not a link for a pack on here? If not there all on YouTube to just dl or rip , there is so many big pellas tho

Also lot here

Comment

Ill post all of them after the gym.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

well fuck it i guess im in, i have nothing really better to do

Comment

Biggie pellas https://mega.nz/folder/6hRRjYCA#2HPH-r5MMjI3iZ5bZamQYw

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
              If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
              but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
              -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
              -Tupac Shakur

Comment

When should the deadline set. I’m ready so if everyone else is can do , just leave how long you need and we can sort it.

Also are we going to send to someone who not involved so no1 in the battle can hear other mixes before posting them.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ VeliVel View Post
                  When should the deadline set. I’m ready so if everyone else is can do , just leave how long you need and we can sort it.

Also are we going to send to someone who not involved so no1 in the battle can hear other mixes before posting them.

This is new to me so i have questions rather than answers lol. Sooo on a 2Pac/Biggie mix up, should it just be 1 verse from each or 2 verses from each? My next question is can it the beat be something that we've made before or a different mix based on something made before
                  Last edited by kool81; 11-19-2020, 02:57 PM.

Comment

This is new to me so i have questions rather than answers lol. Sooo on a 2Pac/Biggie mix up, should it just be 1 verse from each or 2 verses from each? My next question is can it the beat be something that we've made before or a different mix based on something made before
                    I dont think its strict. Can do whatever as long as it has a pac and big verse

Comment

This is just a really simple rule , just has to be biggie and 2pac, and one verse each. Any beat, pella or hook

Next time tho if anyone wants I want to do a really hard rule set

1. 3 2pac verses,
                      2. All 3 verses have to be from Separate Tupac songs , so not a normal 3 verse solo he made.
                      3. All the pellas have to be cpu to make you work at covering
                      4. Make a custom 2pac hook

I would say make the beat but not everyone can make them , also they take ages [emoji23]

Comment

So when is the deadline and where or to who do we submit submissions?

Comment

Battle me

So when is the deadline and where or to who do we submit submissions?
                          I am ready , I waiting for as many as possible ready ASAP. Is there a mod or someone we can send to?
                          I would hope to be posting tomorrow or Monday as deadline, but need everyone to agree. More the better. But it’s a easy rule set so should only be quick to do.

Comment

I am ready , I waiting for as many as possible ready ASAP. Is there a mod or someone we can send to?

Lol, i kinda felt like just throw stuff up here.

Comment

Lol, i kinda felt like just throw stuff up here.
                              If set up a new thread can post all and have a poll at the top to vote tho.

Comment

If set up a new thread can post all and have a poll at the top to vote tho.

Ive never seen that on here. Im guessing the user has to have some sort of higher ranking to be able to add polls

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X