VOTE - 5 Way Remix Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOTE - 5 Way Remix Battle

Listen to each remix and drop ya vote in the poll.
    (Desktop site only, the poll don’t show up on the app)

There is 5 of us that all did this, and we set just a simple set of rules, 2pac & Big

Hope ya'll enjoy what we made and hopefully we can do more to all kinda rule sets. Leave ya feedback and enjoy!!!

Mix 1 Kool81
    Listen to Pain (Everyday Struggle) (Kool81) by Battle Stream #np on #SoundCloud

Mix 2 VeliVel
    Listen to Whats Going On (VeliVel) Tupac & Biggie by Battle Stream #np on #SoundCloud

Mix 3 Husxle

Mix 4 The Boss
    Listen to 2Pac Big - NaS Mix - The Boss by Battle Stream #np on #SoundCloud

Mix 5 Underdog
    Listen to Runnin - 2pac, Biggie (underdog) by Battle Stream #np on #SoundCloud
    Last edited by DJ VeliVel; 12-01-2020, 02:40 AM.

Good job everyone.. My vote goes for kool81. I Like the way both songs were flipped into each other..

Tha Boss mix was really nice too. Close call
    Last edited by underdog; 12-01-2020, 02:49 PM.

Comment

ahhhh i was late, too bad, good luck to everyone else, y'all killed it, i liked haircuts for men the most

Comment

Yeah we all did totally different vibes , I think I like the boss mix , can’t say mine tho �� All good mixes , and dif ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by steadymobbing View Post
          ahhhh i was late, too bad, good luck to everyone else, y'all killed it, i liked haircuts for men the most
          Its incomplete. Thats the first draft, I wanted to add an intro and fix the levels on the vocals a bit.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Well done Everyone - great mixes all around

Comment

Posted my vote, can’t pick ya own and get away with it ��

Comment

Dope mixes guys, good job!

Hard decision,

Pain-Everyday Struggle is a dope switchup
                Haircuts has mad atmosphere, love it
                The Boss has this awesome westcoast vibe, cannot vote for that because I prefer the SAIGH remix lol
                Really nice beat on Runnin', don't like the chorus though

Man I'm really digging that What's Going On remix! Very cool experimental remix

My vote goes to VeliVel!

Comment

Btw my mix was probably older than 10 years lol.. Entered it so there will be more participants lol

Comment

Should do this once every 3 months or so to keep this section interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                      Dope mixes guys, good job!

Hard decision,

Pain-Everyday Struggle is a dope switchup
                      Haircuts has mad atmosphere, love it
                      The Boss has this awesome westcoast vibe, cannot vote for that because I prefer the SAIGH remix lol
                      Really nice beat on Runnin', don't like the chorus though

Man I'm really digging that What's Going On remix! Very cool experimental remix

My vote goes to VeliVel!
                      Thanks bro, yeah i thought i would make a remix with some extra work to it, mix up the pellas and create something different.

In my mind had pac in the studio doing his verse, then pic biggie walking in asking what’s going on, and then throwing down his verse with pac ad-libbing it with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was hard to decide but in the end my vote went to TheBoss
                        sigpic

Comment

When you vote can’t see who voted for who. Has everyone that was involved cast there vote? (Can’t be for yourself lol)

Comment

Originally posted by DJ VeliVel View Post
                            When you vote can’t see who voted for who. Has everyone that was involved cast there vote? (Can’t be for yourself lol)

If you click the numbers on the poll you can see the names

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X