War Gamez (Secretz Of War blend/vibe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Gamez (Secretz Of War blend/vibe)

On Bomb1st.com member @L68 (not sure if on here or not) mentioned in a post by [MENTION=14985]BANNED that previewed War Gamez, that I should do a version. My reply was that i wasnt too crazy about what I heard, but if I was to do a mix of War Gamez, i would do a remix vibe of Secretz Of War. I stated playing around with the idea/draft late yesterday and posted it there, so i figured that I should post it here as well. (I might finish it, but this was just a test to relate the 2 songs based on War being part of the title of both songs)

War Gamez (Secretz Of War blend/vibe draft)

Yesterday I made a post saying that I didn't think War Gamez sounded good no matter what beat it was. Granted I was referring to the outlawz and not Pac. This one is fire tho. Intresting to hear how the rest of the verses turned out .
    I ain't choosing sides
    Hell nah,fuck everybody
    It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
    Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
    Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
    I'm bullet proof
    Blazed up on top of my man's roof
    Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
    Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
    It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
    Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
      Yesterday I made a post saying that I didn't think War Gamez sounded good no matter what beat it was. Granted I was referring to the outlawz and not Pac. This one is fire tho. Intresting to hear how the rest of the verses turned out .
      I'll probably continue to work on it later on today to see about finishing it. I kinda hate that i started working with the 2 track acapella rather than using the stems cuz i noticed that the 2 track vocal appears to be in mono. I almost fear that if i try to switch the vocals out im gonna have to resync everything all over again at a slightly different BPM smh.

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
        On Bomb1st.com member @L68 (not sure if on here or not) mentioned in a post by [MENTION=14985]BANNED that previewed War Gamez, that I should do a version. My reply was that i wasnt too crazy about what I heard, but if I was to do a mix of War Gamez, i would do a remix vibe of Secretz Of War. I stated playing around with the idea/draft late yesterday and posted it there, so i figured that I should post it here as well. (I might finish it, but this was just a test to relate the 2 songs based on War being part of the title of both songs)

War Gamez (Secretz Of War blend/vibe draft)
        https://mega.nz/file/92J0lZzI#eZmYOC...sQ6VSOICZ_CjHk
        Im L68 on there. Had to make a diff account cause I lost my underdog password and email lol

This mix is nice and I think its worth finishing

Comment

Very nice

Comment

This is pretty cool. Beat works surprisingly well with the War Games pella.

Speaking of Secretz of War, could you possibly remake a version of that with all verses? I feel like there's a few versions of that song with alt. verses. Not sure if the quality is too off though.

Anyway, you are one of the best still doing it.

Comment

I think "Immortal" would sound nice on this beat too .." give me my money in stacks....

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post
                This is pretty cool. Beat works surprisingly well with the War Games pella.

Speaking of Secretz of War, could you possibly remake a version of that with all verses? I feel like there's a few versions of that song with alt. verses. Not sure if the quality is too off though.

Anyway, you are one of the best still doing it.

Ooooooh, that would be a good idea, but like u said, the quality between all those versions seem to be drastically different. I wonder if it would even sound good if i tried to pull it off?

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneMak View Post
                  I think "Immortal" would sound nice on this beat too .." give me my money in stacks....
                  Maybe, i can kinda hear that.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X