No announcement yet.

This is it guys I DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a sonic wet dream. It just works. The arrangement is beautiful. Flawless execution. I love how pac glides effortlessly over and under the beat. Keep it up. The future is bright for you my friend.

Ps on the real who the fuck is the og John doe and what did he actually do of any importance ?? Just a troll? Did he leak anything? Bring new info to the scene?.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
      This is a sonic wet dream. It just works. The arrangement is beautiful. Flawless execution. I love how pac glides effortlessly over and under the beat. Keep it up. The future is bright for you my friend.

Ps on the real who the fuck is the og John doe and what did he actually do of any importance ?? Just a troll? Did he leak anything? Bring new info to the scene?.
      He leaked 2pac demo tape (fadeaway, no partof dis, changes, teraz of a clown) lol
      -------------------------------------------
      "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post

[MENTION=8283]Ear2thastreetz

Thank you, Im humbled. I appreciate your feedback.
        I will keep up the good work 4sure
        Thanks.
        Theres a couple more suprises coming on the tape

Besides that..

I dont know shit about this JohnDoe guy

ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT AINT ME

Comment

It ain't me fuck we are all john doe

Comment

[MENTION=8283]Ear2thastreetz
            I have just literally finished the mix for hit em up.

Its coming out end of the month

Ill upload another clip soon.

Comment

I appreciate your passion and efforts....but this aint it homie. This is beat isn't even hip hop. Sounds like Final Fantasy or something. But everything is a learning process that leads to something better, so keep on trying!

Comment

This site so down bad lol

Comment

Mix was ass

Comment

Originally posted by ghettojason View Post
                    Mind your business

and keep your mouth closed the next time grown folks are talking

OR IN THIS CASE WRITING.
                    I feel honored you wasted 4 posts on me.
                    Check out my Complete 2pac Song List Here

Starting a new spreadsheet list that will be totally compliant with the Reference section.

Comment

Originally posted by MachineGunFunk View Post
                      why is this in discussions? throw this in the remix section. Sounds like Pac rapping at a circus.
                      done
                      collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

The moderators must be pretty desperate to allow the same user to write and post and reply to himself over and over again though

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

This isnt funny
                          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X