Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tha Realest - Syde 2 Syde (Jossy 2021 Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enya View Post
    Taking my stuff and claiming it as ur own. Smh.. make ur own shit...
    what are you talking about? Proof plz b4 accusation.
    I didn't take your file because the link was long expired anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahconnor618 View Post
      what are you talking about? Proof plz b4 accusation.
      I didn't take your file because the link was long expired anyway.
      Stop it..

Last edited by enya; 04-08-2022, 08:30 PM.
      "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

Stop it..

you litteraly only now posted this..... and it's different from my mix
        you never shared the beat with me, I requested it but you didn't send it to me...
        I'd still like to receive your beat as well as it's dope!

Comment

you litteraly only now posted this..... and it's different from my mix
          you never shared the beat with me, I requested it but you didn't send it to me...
          I'd still like to receive your beat as well as it's dope!
          U know damn well that u ripped my Life I Lead remix and stripped the vocals. But i'm curious to hear what lie u'll come up with next

"Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

U know damn well that u ripped my Life I Lead remix and stripped the vocals. But i'm curious to hear what lie u'll come up with next

yup I inverted the studio acapella of this life i lead to get the instrumental, but i added extra instruments from the retail version of syde 2 syde to the instrumental again and also re-arranged the instrumental to get it fitting to syde 2 syde acapella.
            + didn't know Enya is the same person as lexsenbeats
            I tried contacting lexsenbeats through e-mail / twitter and youtube for the beat and/or permission, but did not receive any reply
            I would still like to have the proper instrumental , if possible
            Let me know how you want to be credited as lexsenbeats or Enya

Comment

yup I inverted the studio acapella of this life i lead to get the instrumental, but i added extra instruments from the retail version of syde 2 syde to the instrumental again and also re-arranged the instrumental to get it fitting to syde 2 syde acapella.
              + didn't know Enya is the same person as lexsenbeats
              I tried contacting lexsenbeats through e-mail / twitter and youtube for the beat and/or permission, but did not receive any reply
              I would still like to have the proper instrumental , if possible
              Let me know how you want to be credited as lexsenbeats or Enya
              U didn't do anything to the beat..
              Why would u even want it? So u can do the same thing i already did but infinitely worse?

Comment

U didn't do anything to the beat..
                Why would u even want it? So u can do the same thing i already did but infinitely worse?
                I did bro it's rearranged and listen to the added instruments in the chorus
                I'd want it so I can properly credit you and listen to the instrumental in superiour quality as i said it's dope

Comment

I did bro it's rearranged and listen to the added instruments in the chorus
                  I'd want it so I can properly credit you and listen to the instrumental in superiour quality as i said it's dope
                  Little baby got mad huh? Btw u didn't add anything to your mix. The extra "instrumentation" is from the acapella lol
                  Last edited by enya; 04-10-2022, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Little baby got mad huh? Btw u didn't add anything to your mix. The extra "instrumentation" is from the acapella lol
                    no it's not, I use the OG as the acapella and layered the chorus instruments inside from the retail version.

Comment

no it's not, I use the OG as the acapella and layered the chorus instruments inside from the retail version.
                      Yeah well anyway.. Do you want to retract the strike? or should i counter it which might be bad news for you since it's against the TOS to file false claims. I don't want to risk your account being shut down just because you are being silly.. I'm not that malicious

Comment

Yeah well anyway.. Do you want to retract the strike? or should i counter it which might be bad news for you since it's against the TOS to file false claims. I don't want to risk your account being shut down just because you are being silly.. I'm not that malicious
                        Last edited by sarahconnor618; 04-15-2022, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Will do, will you share the instrumental as well?
                          Not at the moment. I got a few other Realest remakes coming soon i want to let them breathe on their own first

Comment

[MENTION=17565]sarahconnor618 So u want to lift the strike or what's up?

Comment

[MENTION=17565]sarahconnor618 So u want to lift the strike or what's up?
                              Last edited by sarahconnor618; 04-15-2022, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Not at the moment. I got a few other Realest remakes coming soon i want to let them breathe on their own first
                                Can't wait.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X