Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play Your Cards Right (Wizzattz OG Vibe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is what i was trying to pm you [MENTION=16672]kool81
    "hey sorry to hear about the state that your health is in bro, I've dealt with tackling diabetes, high blood pressure and ache and pains on my knees for a long time. it's not the same but i can relate. what exactly are each of the 7 pills for? you said your an open book and you seem like a lovely brother, so i thought i'd hit you up with a pm and ask how your getting on and how you are doing."

pm me
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
      this is what i was trying to pm you [MENTION=16672]kool81
      "hey sorry to hear about the state that your health is in bro, I've dealt with tackling diabetes, high blood pressure and ache and pains on my knees for a long time. it's not the same but i can relate. what exactly are each of the 7 pills for? you said your an open book and you seem like a lovely brother, so i thought i'd hit you up with a pm and ask how your getting on and how you are doing."

pm me
      Lol aight ive deleted some some pm's so i should be able to receive some. As far as what type of pills Im taking its 2 blood pressure (losartan & metoprolol), 1 cholesterol (atorvastatin), 1 to expel water (furosemide), 1 for potassium (potassium chloride), 1 for help with stomach cramps (pantoprazole), and aspirin, but used as a blood thinner lol.

Comment

It felt like a nice idea to remake Play Your Cards Right but I'm noticing a lot of issues with the acapella for the male OG version. Unless I could get my hands on a better acapella its gonna a lot of warped spots and missing vocals throughout the mix at the end after the 3rd verse.

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
          It felt like a nice idea to remake Play Your Cards Right but I'm noticing a lot of issues with the acapella for the male OG version. Unless I could get my hands on a better acapella its gonna a lot of warped spots and missing vocals throughout the mix at the end after the 3rd verse.
          Hey bro, if even in a PM do you think you can send what you have? I personally would love to heave that V2 and v3. On Bomb1st.com....DJMoey has the acapella I believe and can share with you.

Comment

[MENTION=16672]kool81 your inbox is full again.

Do you think you can do V2 and V3 using the pellas you have? I know it might not be perfect but I think it will them out great.

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
              [MENTION=16672]kool81 your inbox is full again.

Do you think you can do V2 and V3 using the pellas you have? I know it might not be perfect but I think it will them out great.
              Damn, really??? I thought I cleared out a lot of old PM's for it to be a while for it to be full again lol. I guess I gotta clear out some more then. As far as PYCR, I'm kinda 50/50 with how I feel about it. I have in mind to finish it, but the way the OG male version is turning out I'm not exactly enthusiastic about it. That version is actually my favorite version. The Michele/female version is just ok to me, but the acapella for it is top notch perfect. For me to finish it I probably will use the female version for the 3rd hook and ending unless I can get my hands on a decent aapella for the male version. I'm also curious as to how things turned out with [MENTION=16502]7Aurelia and her Dad playing instruments on top of the mix.That might give me more inspiration to hurry up and finish it.

Comment

Damn, really??? I thought I cleared out a lot of old PM's for it to be a while for it to be full again lol. I guess I gotta clear out some more then. As far as PYCR, I'm kinda 50/50 with how I feel about it. I have in mind to finish it, but the way the OG male version is turning out I'm not exactly enthusiastic about it. That version is actually my favorite version. The Michele/female version is just ok to me, but the acapella for it is top notch perfect. For me to finish it I probably will use the female version for the 3rd hook and ending unless I can get my hands on a decent aapella for the male version. I'm also curious as to how things turned out with [MENTION=16502]7Aurelia and her Dad playing instruments on top of the mix.That might give me more inspiration to hurry up and finish it.
                I feel you. Because of all the song you have pending, Play Cards right V2 and V3 have me hype. I was retry sure the male vocals turned out good on a DJ Moey mix I heard. I was hoping you’d get similar results. The two instrumentals you made are straight fire and give new life. I’m hoping this feedback inspired you indeed to finished these, even with the scalpel Las we have. I agree the male version, if you can use it, is best.

Comment

I can tell you did a lot on this one

Comment

[MENTION=16502]7Aurelia any update?

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
                      [MENTION=16502]7Aurelia any update?
                      That's exactly what I was thinking lol

Comment

U have the juice brother…no one does it like you. Definitely this song you got it bro.

Comment

Guess it’s up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
                            bro ur so talented, everything u touch u never fail to impress us. keep up the good work. I would like to hear you do fuck all ya'll og vibe using more of the sample or 4 my niggas with ur added touch.

Using this as an example https://soundcloud.com/2pac-remixes-...dj-fatal-remix i think this og vibe sounds good but the issue is it doesn't start as an og vibe. I just love the way pac sounds to the sample strings and the guitar in the chorus, i think you could give more life to this perhaps...

2nd of all I know this isn't a request topic but there is a nothing to lose version I have been wanting to listen to in studio quality for the longest time. https://voca.ro/18QxQ7Sdgskn Nothing to lose (cradle 2 da grave paper and pen version.) The way the solo piano keys are played, the breaks and just overall how the track is laid out with the different singing just gives it a more progressive soulful vibe along with the extra ice cube samples. Do you think you would ever be up to the challenge to attempt to recreate this along with a helping hand of others who have helped you like [MENTION=1511]enya (sorry to throw you in there as well but I know you have come across this topic before lool)

Others who I think might be able to provide some input also could be [MENTION=8283]Ear2thastreetz [MENTION=1133]Rock [MENTION=13008]muzaliny [MENTION=15191]Tupac Cat I believe tupac cat even uploaded the music notes to the piano being played at one point.

the ice cube vocal sample is my summer vacation
                            Yo first time I hear the "piano" version . Indeed it would be great to hear it in studio quality. Unrelated but I found the sample for breathin og its Isley brothers: summer breeze

Comment

I agree he is talented. this particular track is highly anticipated

Comment

Good job.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X