Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gz And Hustlas vs Lie 2 Kick It (Animosity)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gz And Hustlas vs Lie 2 Kick It (Animosity)

There was an interview, an interesting story by Natasha Walker saying how pissed 2Pac was off that his Thug Life track(s) were being passed around, particularly the sample to Animosity (Lie 2 Kick It) being jacked by Deathrow's camp, Snoop or Dre, maybe even Warren G himself, and later used before 2Pac.

Wanted to remix Warren G's version of the beat over Snoops Gz & Hustlaz for kicks. Never know
    if Snoop recorded a demo of it over Warren G's version but I used Warren's drums & samples & left Dre's take as much as I tried, couldn't remove that high winey sound from the CPU from Gz & Hustlaz & thought about trying to make it to make it a long botched up freestyle but just left it as is.

Anyhoo. Simple, & all for fun

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Good stuff.. Nice to hear other death row artists being mixed

Comment

interesting story! a shame, because G'z & Hustlaz was one of my all-time favorite beats! and to THINK that 2pac had actually been involved with it FIRST, and BEFORE Snoop! It does seem like the Snoop version though is a bit more "alive" though, so glad you did this!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X