Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If My Enemies Love They Kids (Jossy CDQ OG Vibe Remix 2021 Clean & Dirty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If My Enemies Love They Kids (Jossy CDQ OG Vibe Remix 2021 Clean & Dirty)

Dirty:

Dirty:

Download:

Clean:
    Last edited by sarahconnor618; 10-16-2021, 05:29 PM.

so you remade kool81's og vibe and claim it as yours!? at least give that brother his credits he derserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Joecool View Post
      so you remade kool81's og vibe and claim it as yours!? at least give that brother his credits he derserves.
      I didnt make shit, this was made by Jossy
      but I've nvr heard of no kool81, u can link me but the OG was remade, not an earlier attempt by any other mixer and wouldnt be the first time ppl nicking his mixes - seen it happen all over the net.
      Last edited by sarahconnor618; 10-16-2021, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahconnor618 View Post
        I didnt make shit, this was made by Jossy
        but I've nvr heard of no kool81, u can link me but the OG was remade, not an earlier attempt by any other mixer and wouldnt be the first time ppl nicking his mixes - seen it happen all over the net.
        Just chiming in. Not trying to be an asshole by any means, but I just commented not long ago on your Jossy Remix upload for
        2pac ft. Michael Jackson - If My Enemies Love Their Kids (Jossy 2021 Remix)
        What [MENTION=1364]Joecool is referring to is the "X-tra Instruments Mix" and "Instrumental" I made and uploaded on my YouTube channel under my other name "Wizzattz Productions"

Jossy downloaded my "X-tra Instruments Instrumental" and added a CPU or an AI acapella to make the vocals louder from what it sounds like to me.

Comment

Yeah [MENTION=16672]kool81 that's not cool not to give you credit....a clean version I heard was interesting though. Acapellas, as you pointed out, are getting better across the board.

You do a lot and for no credit to be mentioned that the issue and should be.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X