X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human nature-michael jackson-mohammed and harmony remix- unheard until now

MY BEST REMIX YET

UNHEARD UNTIL NOW

Ok serious question? What was your inspiration for this mix?
    Last edited by kool81; 10-21-2021, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
      Ok serious question? What was your inspiration for this mix?
      I am a huge fan of Quincy and Michaels work. I wanted to challenge myself and make something original with a 2021 sound.
      michael is my favourite singer. He is missed by lots of his fans

Comment

Originally posted by ghettojason View Post
        I am a huge fan of Quincy and Michaels work. I wanted to challenge myself and make something original with a 2021 sound.
        michael is my favourite singer. He is missed by lots of his fans
        I notice that your very heavy on synths for the type of beats u make. Now for someone like Michael Jackson, especially something like "Human Nature" are you able to make something a lil more melodic and kept in tune to the key that he is singing in? Yes, true indeed "Human Nature" is a synth based beat originally, but it's a very soothing synth based beat. Can u do something like that?

Comment

I notice that your very heavy on synths for the type of beats u make. Now for someone like Michael Jackson, especially something like "Human Nature" are you able to make something a lil more melodic and kept in tune to the key that he is singing in? Yes, true indeed "Human Nature" is a synth based beat originally, but it's a very soothing synth based beat. Can u do something like that?
          You never failed to give relevant feedback.

Comment

If I did it would sound like I'm trying to copy Quincy and that's not what I'm trying to do. I deliberately do what I do. It's just about giving it my all, to me.
            I try my best and I move on to the next song. I got more stuff that's coming. So it varies

Comment

I deliberately go against the grain. I wouldn't feel happy making music any other way. As a producer you have to be satisfied the most because I have learned from the past that there is no satisfying everyone.

Comment

Plus I would want to get paid if I am going to do it again. I did this remix for free. Out of passion.

Comment

Originally posted by ghettojason View Post
                  Plus I would want to get paid if I am going to do it again. I did this remix for free. Out of passion.
                  Was the beat premade or did u build this beat around the acapella?

Comment

Was the beat premade or did u build this beat around the acapella?
                    I made out to the acapella. This ain't premade. I made this instrumental to the human nature song

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X