No announcement yet.

New Music is he alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=17417]Emery2017 you’re making a lot of threads with the same title. Can you keep it all to one thread please? Thanks.
    Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Originally posted by Steez View Post
      [MENTION=17417]Emery2017 you’re making a lot of threads with the same title. Can you keep it all to one thread please? Thanks.
      Can you merge all his threads into one and give him his own thread like killathuggrmx?

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
        Can you merge all his threads into one and give him his own thread like killathuggrmx?
        Ya, I’m not familiar with this side of the forum, but looking at it all, prolific remixers get sticky threads - makes sense. So I haven’t stuck this one but it’s all merged because I agree, 10+ threads all at once is both untoward and unduly.

[MENTION=17417]Emery2017 I’m sure you don’t want people to overlook your content but there’s other people that use this forum who want their work noticed too. So keep it to one thread if you plan to get busy like this, 10-20 threads in a day is taking liberties.
        Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Ok I'm sorry I didn't know

Comment

Get Da Popcorn
            Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

??????

Comment

These are all just remixes and some aren't even 2pac (can some people really not tell the difference??)

Comment

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X