Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac feat. Mopreme and Stretch - Stay True (Berocke Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac feat. Mopreme and Stretch - Stay True (Berocke Remix)

Hello everyone!

I'm back again with a new mix. Some people do have a first mix down wave rip of this from a 2pac Discord I posted to. Here is the final mix down. Only difference is a volume edit. First mix down has louder vocals.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/clfz0azg4h...ix%29.mp3?dl=0
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Dope mix Rock! i prefer the original but this is nice

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
      Hello everyone!

I'm back again with a new mix. Some people do have a first mix down wave rip of this from a 2pac Discord I posted to. Here is the final mix down. Only difference is a volume edit. First mix down has louder vocals.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/clfz0azg4h...ix%29.mp3?dl=0
      Nice mix Rock!
      Did you create the instrumental yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Saaphir View Post
        Nice mix Rock!
        Did you create the instrumental yourself?
        No I did not. I have the CD single the instrumental is off of. It’s a west coast R&B group from
        The 90’s and I can’t remember the name of them at the moment without hoping on my computer or looking for the single lol.
        "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
        I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
        I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
        I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

I like this version, like the West Coast vibe, great effort.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X