What'z Next (OG Vibe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What'z Next (OG Vibe)

Is it me or is "What'z Next" one of those 2Pac songs that is kinda forgotten about or looked over. I ain't gone lie I actually forgot about it myself even though it's one of my favorites. I would guess that everyone looks at somewhat similarly to how I look at it. The song version to "Where Do We Go From Here" from the R U Still Down album that was made later lol. I attempted to make an OG Vibe for it to add more of the "May The Force Be With You" sample by Bootsy Collins to the beat and some extra instruments to see what would it have been like if it was further fleshed out to make a "Funktastic" mix

"What'z Next" (OG Vibe Draft)
    Last edited by kool81; 01-27-2022, 05:15 AM.

Can u fix up judgment day

Comment

Shame this isnt better quality, Danger Times

Comment

dope, when u gotta drop a whole mixtape bruh. much appreciated. one love

Comment

Sounds dope, can't wait for the finished product.

Comment

never thought I would listen to this song again. but this sounds dope.

Comment

It's an amazing song and listen to it every once in a while and you really did it again. I must say though, it's fire, but whatever is going on with the organ like sound when Mopreme starts rapping needs to go. It's also too busy at different points for me personally, but that organ really bug me.

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
                Is it me or is "What'z Next" one of those 2Pac songs that is kinda forgotten about or looked over. I ain't gone lie I actually forgot about it myself even though it's one of my favorites. I would guess that everyone looks at somewhat similarly to how I look at it. The song version to "Where Do We Go From Here" from the R U Still Down album that was made later lol. I attempted to make an OG Vibe for it to add more of the "May The Force Be With You" sample by Bootsy Collins to the beat and some extra instruments to see what would it have been like if it was further fleshed out to make a "Funktastic" mix

"What'z Next" (OG Vibe Draft)
                https://mega.nz/file/IqwgwBbL#_McQsk...q57UBQckNs-0GA
                I listen to What'z Next all the time! Dope vibe homie.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X