Ghetto Star (Johnny J Style) kool81 aka WizzattzP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
    yeah and sorry for my input and i got no idea how much work it costs and if its work or not
    im not a producer , im just a music lover and hip hop head, who can give some suggestions
    Aww man nah bro, you didn't say anything offensive or condescendingly critical. Actually I prefer when people show me other songs or demonstrations/other mixes that correlate to a mix I'm working on which helps me along in the process of putting a mix together.

Comment

Sounds really dope and a breath of fair air. Good work on it.
      I ain't choosing sides
      Hell nah,fuck everybody
      It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
      Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
      Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
      I'm bullet proof
      Blazed up on top of my man's roof
      Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
      Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
      It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
      Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Not sure about the sample, that Leon Ware song that [MENTION=1511]enya found sounds a bit more like Ghetto Star, but it's possible he's got inspired by the Willie Hutch song, since that was released 12 years earlier

Either way, dope remake. Snare could be a big harder/rougher. Looking forward to hear the final mix
        Last edited by Dominator; 02-12-2022, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Dope good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
            Not sure about the sample, that Leon Ware song that [MENTION=1511]enya found sounds a bit more like Ghetto Star, but it's possible he's got inspired by the Willie Hutch song, since that was released 12 years earlier

Either way, dope remake. Snare could be a big harder/rougher. Looking forward to hear the final mix
            All of the different songs kinda sound like it (some more than others) I just happened to hear the Willie Hutch version 1st and ever since posting this draft everyone has been showing me all the other songs that have similar chord progessions further inspiring me to add more to my OG Vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ DOCJAY OFFICIAL View Post
              Dope good work.
              Thanks man and I definitely appreciate you mentioning the "Best Of My Love" by T-Connection song as the possible inspiration for the OG to help me figure out how to further flesh out this OG Vibe. I kinda wish I heard it 1st and sampled it instead lol.
              Last edited by kool81; 02-14-2022, 07:42 PM.

Comment

"Ghetto Star" (OG Vibe)

"Ghetto Star" (OG Vibe Instrumental)

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
                  "Ghetto Star" (OG Vibe)

"Ghetto Star" (OG Vibe Instrumental)
                  Oh my dayz - you done it again - man you so on point - this is a straight bnaga - Thank you for making this happen Wizz. Homie you need to put all your stuff in one place like MrMind MrMind - maybe easier to find your gems. Thanks you so much.

Kind Regards and One Love
                  tli

Comment

Originally posted by tli View Post
                    Oh my dayz - you done it again - man you so on point - this is a straight bnaga - Thank you for making this happen Wizz. Homie you need to put all your stuff in one place like MrMind MrMind - maybe easier to find your gems. Thanks you so much.

Kind Regards and One Love
                    tli
                    Much appreciated and no prob [MENTION=1504]tli
                    That's actually a great idea. I see what you mean about the post thread of [MENTION=943]MrMind the only thing though I have no clue as to how to make a "sticky thread" or where I should put it as far as categories. Maybe I should ask one of the moderators where and how to place and make a "sticky thread" for all of my Remixes & OG Vibes? Matter of fact maybe I should go ahead and make the post with all of my mixes with a note/description at the top asking the moderators to place it where it in the section where it would make the most sense and how to make it a "sticky thread". Again, much appreciated
                    Last edited by kool81; 02-26-2022, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Haha and download links �� i sent you hit em up you wanted on ya other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
                        Much appreciated and no prob [MENTION=1504]tli
                        That's actually a great idea. I see what you mean about the post thread of [MENTION=943]MrMind the only thing though I have no clue as to how to make a "sticky thread" or where I should put it as far as categories. Maybe I should ask one of the moderators where and how to place and make a "sticky thread" for all of my Remixes & OG Vibes? Matter of fact maybe I should go ahead and make the post with all of my mixes with a note/description at the top asking the moderators to place it where it in the section where it would make the most sense and how to make it a "sticky thread". Again, much appreciated
                        your new thread is sticky, now nuthin' but a "MOD" thang
                        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
                          your new thread is sticky, now nuthin' but a "MOD" thang
                          Yo man thanks a lot for that. I actually thought last night about asking you either how to make a sticky thread, if it's even possible for regular users to make sticky threads and if not, could you "stick it" (I kinda feel I should say "pause" lmao) Seriously though I definitely appreciate ya helping me out with that

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X