Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thug Luv OG Vibe w/ all verses (AI instrumental, not a loop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thug Luv OG Vibe w/ all verses (AI instrumental, not a loop)

I did an OG Vibe of this a few years ago,

THE OLD VERSION

but I wanted to try using an AI generated instrumental instead of a loop so I redid it yesterday. I also put the other BTNH verses after Pac this time, felt better so that Bizzy didn't have two verses before they even came in.

This is just a rough draft and not the finished mix (quick mp3 bounce, will post wav when it's done since all parts of the mix are lossless files), I'm gonna see if this is the best acapella I have and mix it better. Also I just switched to the the instrumental after Pac so it's the same breaks Sylk and then Bizzy's 2nd verse had, I'm thinking I might handpick every 4 bars or so (during the added BTNH verses) from the instrumental and choose the parts that turned out the best and fits the verses best. If anyone would like a version like that let me know! Any suggestions on improvements are welcome as well.

Peace!

I like it a lot but if my memory serves i preferred the first one you did back then. Could also be that I'm not a big Ai fan.

Still very dope though
    I ain't choosing sides
    Hell nah,fuck everybody
    It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
    Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
    Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
    I'm bullet proof
    Blazed up on top of my man's roof
    Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
    Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
    It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
    Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
      I like it a lot but if my memory serves i preferred the first one you did back then. Could also be that I'm not a big Ai fan.

Still very dope though
      Appreciate the feedback John! I hear you about AI, I enjoy it nowadays because it has gotten a lot better so it's cool to have okay instrumentals and acapellas of tracks you love but it's still far from the real thing. Used to hate it back in the day when the CPU acapellas were mostly horrible

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X