Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hell 4 A Hustler OG/retail vibe (PAPAVELI MIXX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell 4 A Hustler OG/retail vibe (PAPAVELI MIXX)

ok... so have you ever wondered what would happin if the hell 4 a huster og beat was given the retail vibe???... well i have.. lol.. but for reall.. ive been sittin on this daz beat for years that ive recorded too myself plenty of times through the years... but i thought it would go nice with the hell 4 a hustler pella because the beat has pretty much the same drum beat placements as the og (without that hardcore og bassline ) but has the same vibe as the retaill... and not to mention the melody notes (not chorus notes) are not too far off from the retail and the og basslines.. pretty damn close... i remastered the pella so it sounds a bit nicer but still far from perfect...

oh yea.. the pella is a bit too loud.. i dont know wtf happined ???

ajfoiajidoaofoi....

zSHARE - hell4ahustlerpapavlimixx.mp3

can u up this on some other server pls? zshare aint workin for me

Comment

Papa wtf

The original is so different form the retail , fuck the drum beat placements lol wtf.

The whole vibe is different and is not the same as retail.

You can go ask any1 who is not deaf lol

Comment

this is not bad i like it thanks would have been better if the og pella leaked
        Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
        i`m confused

Comment

This is quite good, but I must say, that retail beat fits better to this pella...
          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

your 1 talented guy

Comment

Yeah man...feeling this. And I can see what you were going for this as well (a vibe Amaru might have put together if trying to honor the original beat a bit more)

Definitely better than the retail mix 4 sure.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X