Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Eyez On Me (Remake instrumental album)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was alright, there are some tracks that sound wierd like thug passion but there are some really good ones like skandolous
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
      it was alright, there are some tracks that sound wierd like thug passion but there are some really good ones like skandolous
      Thug Passion is a re-styled remake, that's why it sounds different
      2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

good that AEOM Samples leaked so he could used it for beats.
        Album is really good, i was enjoying it, keep em comin.
        only one minus is that i thought it was full remake album, few tracks that i was really curious about were just looped instrumentals from cd or vinyls
        -------------------------------------------
        "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

Loving the I ain't Mad At cha remake. Great collection right here.
          Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

LOVE the Troublesome '96 and When We Ride remakes! I've always searched for these and found nothing impressive, now, this shit it bangin!

If anyone has contact with this dude, put in a request for Last Ones Left and Made Niggaz....love that piano/synthisizer shit he can do

Comment

Man this shit is fuckin dope man thanks man for reals shit man download it is hot

Comment

Thank you for your very nice comments people, really appreciate it. The next album gonna sound much-much better, and will focus mostly on Johnny J's remakes, which he produced not only for 2pac but for the other artists too. And since most of the album is finished already, and there's few more tracks to remake, I guess I will drop it very soon.
                Here's 2 tracks that I already posted on youtube (sorry for the LQ, it's just a preview):

Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
                Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
                what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
                you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

you did a really great job...as always
                  maybe you could make some remakes of the early Tupac albums
                  My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                  Vinyls: 60
                  Cassettes: 110
                  CDs: 216

Comment

UTEOT instrumental is great

Could You post direct link mp3, i don't wanna rip it from youtube in shitty Quality

Comment

The UTEOT remake will be released in 320 quality on my next remakes album, so there's no need ripping it in this youtube quality.
                      About 2pac's early stuff; I don't find them very melodic and they are not among my favorites, so I'm not trying to remake them. But if you have any speacial requests, I might remake 1 or 2 beats. But like I said, the next album will be mostly JJ's production.

what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?

Comment

Glad to see you found this topic Vince You know I love your Thug In Me remake.

Incase you didn't know, I'm 2PacShakurChannel lol.
                        Last edited by WeUp2013; 06-04-2010, 12:59 PM.
                        2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

Originally posted by Nimaveli View Post
                          Glad to see you found this topic Vince You know I love your Thug In Me remake.

Incase you didn't know, I'm 2PacShakurChannel lol.

Thanks, glad you like it.
                          And yeah, I knew it was you.

Comment

[QUOTE=DJ Cvince;112219]The UTEOT remake will be released in 320 quality on my next remakes album, so there's no need ripping it in this youtube quality.

Damn.......I got no choice but 2 rip this, its amazing. How long are we talkin til I can get a 320?

Thug in me sounds like its got some Letter 2 my unborn mixed in with it to (I know its tha same beat) but u kept tha og style 2 it, shit, i want both of these in good Q. Excellent job Thanks 4 postin!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by Ianyo2012; 06-04-2010, 01:35 PM.

Comment

[quote=ianyo2008;112233]
                              Originally posted by DJ Cvince View Post
                              The UTEOT remake will be released in 320 quality on my next remakes album, so there's no need ripping it in this youtube quality.

Damn.......I got no choice but 2 rip this, its amazing. How long are we talkin til I can get a 320?

Thug in me sounds like its got some Letter 2 my unborn mixed in with it to (I know its tha same beat) but u kept tha og style 2 it, shit, i want both of these in good Q. Excellent job Thanks 4 postin!!!!!!!

Np, glad you liked them. I'll release the beats next month maybe.

Comment

Yea, I couldn't handle the wait so I ripped it off Youtube and put it on my IPod lmao xD If only we would have the acapella of the DeathRow remix version. I'd love to hear that pella over your remake instrumental.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X