Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(((NEW))) 2pac - The Prodigal Son (PAPAVELI MIXTAPE 2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fucc yeah mr. makaveli in diz bytch i know thiz iz some heat right here boy.....it so hard if u dont like it big bob will beat ur azz and ill help
    Say no to Trump.

Comment

I guess I'll download, I don't usually do the mixtape thing, but I'll give this a listen

Comment

iam gonna check this asap, downloadin now

Comment

Hope you don't mind macello or papaveli, i made a quick alternative front cover for myself very quickly. so thought i'd post it.
          ps.. quality tape. nice enhancements. deffo keeping it

Comment

hell naw... its all good... looks nice....^^^^

Originally posted by krew760 View Post
            I'm loving this tape. Most of them I already had since you upped them since a while back. I'm really loving the OG enhanced mixes. And you def came thru on that Changed Man mix. Thanks 4 that man!

thx for the idea... thats what you were trying to explain to me before how you wanted it right?

Comment

hey papaveli ur shyt iz dope homie....
              i luv the immortals switch ups
              and tha rest....bumps man....
              one luv.....sumthin 4 tha weekend 4 tha lac
              Say no to Trump.

Comment

Great tape, really enjoyed it. Especially loved the enhanced tracks and the Pain remix with Nuttso.
                Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
                Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
                what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
                you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

ok, so i listened 2 your tape, and i'm pretty happy with it. great quality and sound. good job. i give it 9/10

Comment

I love it the remix are really good, and particularly the enhanced Og version from you are dope Thanks !!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the mixtape man, will definitely check it out!

Comment

Nice! I love ur enhancements
                        http://www.soundcloud.com/gurdeephanspal

https://n2deepbeatz.bandcamp.com/

Comment

ill prolly end up putting a 2nd disc out of mixes that didnt make it on here.... just remember that they didnt make the initial tape for a reason.. lol.

Comment

Bob we get it now put it out dont do a wideasleep on us as i said b4 lol
                            http://www.soundcloud.com/gurdeephanspal

https://n2deepbeatz.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Originally posted by PAPAVELI View Post
                              ill prolly end up putting a 2nd disc out of mixes that didnt make it on here.... just remember that they didnt make the initial tape for a reason.. lol.
                              Niiiiiice lol, this is a good news
                              sigpic

Comment

1: first minute i tought i dont like it but after listened to the end i like it good job
                                2: is this a remade beat of the french rapper booba ? i used a loop of the og beat for a wargames mix long time ago bla bla bla, good mix
                                3: now it sounds like the cdq version
                                4: i cant comment on this one cause i always hated this track lol
                                5: i like the short sound in the intro plus some elements are more present in the beat and thats cool
                                6: i have to say this remix is the best shit i've heard for a long time minus my mix lol seriously man this is hardcore 10/10
                                7: i'm not feelin it but it's well mixed
                                8: i think Dante made a similar mix back in the days, thats nice
                                9: love the beat but hate that chorus with those type of voices, well mixed
                                10: good, now looks like a finished track
                                11: i prefer it without the hook cause it's more cold & raw
                                12: nice switchup i like it
                                13: very nice arrengements man but sometimes 2pac seems to be to slow (not the volume but the bpm) is it me ? like i said dope work !!
                                14: enhancements are very light on this one, i need to listen to the og to compare...
                                15: fucking dope, nothing more to say
                                16: the elements added plus the hook are great !!
                                17: aaaaaah no man why why lol
                                18: like it a lot, good vibe on it
                                19: great idea man, real good shit

U can download people, great stuff here
                                (to be honest i usually dont listen remix minus my own mix, not because im fucking good or shit like that but cause i made them for me for my taste lol but i have to say this tape is very good)
                                B.F.T.S

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X