Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(((NEW))) 2pac - The Prodigal Son (PAPAVELI MIXTAPE 2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like everyone else said...great job on immortals! i also enjoyed good life with the too short flip. and as much as i hate to see pain touched in any way because it's one of my favorite pac songs....you did a pretty good job with that too. thanks.

Comment

Yeahh Man!!! Showin' you love for that hard work... Can't Wait 2 hear it!!! Makaveli 4 ever leadin'!!!!
      Peace!

Comment

Dope Mixx PAPAW!!!! I Joined your spot just to hear this one out!!!! Propz for all yall good work guyz!!! Let Knowledge Drop 4 life!!!!

Comment

downloading it now and how for the moment... ima review it a bit later thxs
          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for this.
            Just found this section now lol.
            Did download the cd before work today but didn't get to listen to any of it til now damn, this is awesome, great work, sounds like a brand new song. Imma have to get a printer to print those covers out.
            Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
              Thanks for this.
              Just found this section now lol.
              Did download the cd before work today but didn't get to listen to any of it til now damn, this is awesome, great work, sounds like a brand new song. Imma have to get a printer to print those covers out.
              thx for peepin it.... i just hope the sound is working well on in it.... idk what happened but somehow the songs got effed up when i sent them over to snoopy and h was encoding them in sht... they play in stereo on itunes i know so thats how they should sound but when i load them up in audacity they load as 1 track monos.... so idk whats going on.. hopefully everyone is getting the full stereo sound because a lot of the enhancements need the stereo sound to sound properly...

Comment

Originally posted by John Bender View Post
                thx for peepin it.... i just hope the sound is working well on in it.... idk what happened but somehow the songs got effed up when i sent them over to snoopy and h was encoding them in sht... they play in stereo on itunes i know so thats how they should sound but when i load them up in audacity they load as 1 track monos.... so idk whats going on.. hopefully everyone is getting the full stereo sound because a lot of the enhancements need the stereo sound to sound properly...
                Np man. from what i heard on my headphones it was pretty epic = awesome. cant try it on my stereo at the moment, got no blank cds.
                Going to wait and get some, and print them covers off.
                Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                  Np man. from what i heard on my headphones it was pretty epic = awesome. cant try it on my stereo at the moment, got no blank cds.
                  Going to wait and get some, and print them covers off.
                  haha.. i actually prefer the headphones... lol.. as long as you are hearing either different sounds from the right to left or there is a melody or other elements sounding like its coming from the back of your head with the headphones on then it should be in stereo...

Comment

oh yea i perfer headphones the most of the time aswell
                    just havent played pac in my new stereo yet so i like it. Sounds great !! Awesome work A+
                    Love.

Comment

gunna check this out

Comment

i download it now thanks jhon bender

Comment

downloading now chief... dont have this

Comment

2pac ImmortaL - so sick amazing great

Comment

re-upload PLEASE !

Comment

I think its finally time for a new mixtape for Mr. Papaveli ... Get ur lazy butt to workin in the studio

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X