Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assassin still milking money off 2pac (The way he wanted it vol. 5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin still milking money off 2pac (The way he wanted it vol. 5)

Tupac_Shakur-The_Way_He_Wanted_It_Pt._5-2010

Tracklist
    ------------

01. Intro 0:34
    02. Just The Way U Want It Ft. Assassin 4:46
    03. I Drink Ft. Money B And Scott Knoxx 4:05
    04. Let's Ride Ft. 4tay And Kurupt 4:07
    05. The Struggle Continues Ft. Thug Life 3:49
    06. Burning Heart 6:01
    07. Gotta Survive Ft. Young Lay And Mac Mall 4:23
    08. U Can Be Touched 4:33
    09. Never Be Peace Ft. Marvaless And Storm 5:08
    10. High Till I Die 4:04
    11. Pac's Life O.G 3:15
    12. All Out Ft. The Outlawz 5:26
    13. Throw Ya Hands Up (Westside) Ft. Storm 3:11
    14. Secretz Of War Ft. The Outlawz 3:59
    15. U Don't Have To Worry Ft. Storm And The Outlawz 3:34

Tupac Shakur: Way He Wanted It Vol 5 (2010): CD: hmv.com

This peice of shit pisses me off. How the hell does he get a store like HMV to sell his tapes, also that picture my pain mixtape, that's not supposed to be sold either.

Time to get Amaru to sue these bastards lol.
    SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

yes this shit is ridiculous, where are afenis lawyers when you need them. this motherfucker should of been fucked up the ass by amarus legal time a long time ago for pulling this kind of bullshit. how the hell did "vol 5" of this garbage ever get on to hmv.com...shakes head in disgust.

Comment

yes it seems the projects we dont want get past amaru some how
        sigpic

Comment

Wtf is this some kinda mixtape?

Comment

Originally posted by Steelie View Post
            Wtf is this some kinda mixtape?
            Assassin from the bay area, guy who claims to have worked with 2pac and produced judgement day (LOL), released this piece of shit. If you notice DJ Hennys remix from the money b tape is on here hahahahahahaha. This faggot should get sued until he dies.

Comment

this thing is pretty disgusting. he couldn't even be bothered to put out versions of better quality that are easily available. what a joke this guy is. and those remixes...my god. smh.

Comment

Not that I enjoyed the vol. 1 & 2 .. (didn't know there was a 3, 4, 5 ... but I wouldn't mind hearing the mixtape ... if anyone has a link that'd be kwel

Comment

Assassin ? i though its Assassin who produced last 3 tracks...brb going to dump'.
                  sigpic

Comment

^^ it was a different assassin that produced the last 3 tracks.....

it was damon thomas... for whatever reason tupac calls him assassin...

Comment

yeah I know
                      though thread was about Damon.
                      sigpic

Comment

so yall want ta say that assassin didnt work with pac?
                        how baout "real bad boyz (westside)" and shout-out on troublesome ("po nitty")?
                        tracklist loox ok, i would hear storm and thug life tracks tho.
                        why all the hate on assassin?school me on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MOB Souljah View Post
                          so yall want ta say that assassin didnt work with pac?
                          how baout "real bad boyz (westside)" and shout-out on troublesome ("po nitty")?
                          tracklist loox ok, i would hear storm and thug life tracks tho.
                          why all the hate on assassin?school me on it.

he did one song with pac in 94 (a song that pac prolly charged for) and assassin acts like he knows "the way he wanted it" lol..

and that wasnt a shout out too him..

Comment

but assassin also worked with bloody mary, south central cartel, brotha lynch hung, digital underground etc. so i think he was still around the pac enviroment plus remember the words from pac on the beginning of "All Out" (cant link the youtube song) ...

ps:
                            HINWEIS Dieses Video enthält einen Audio-Track, der nicht von WIDEawake Death Row Ent autorisiert wurde. Der Track wurde deaktiviert.
                            NOTICE This video contains an audio track that has not been of WIDEawake Death Row Ent authorized. The track has been disabled.
                            that let me think, that WIDEawake already got something in their pipeline ! ! ! containing this song, too.
                            collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
                              but assassin also worked with bloody mary, south central cartel, brotha lynch hung, digital underground etc. so i think he was still around the pac enviroment plus remember the words from pac on the beginning of "All Out" (cant link the youtube song) ...

ps:

that let me think, that WIDEawake already got something in their pipeline ! ! ! containing this song, too.
                              I say we organise a mass reupload of this OG on youtube. Lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X