Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ LV & Notorious-Makaveli Presents - Smile [Original Vibe] First Single!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after all the comments I wondered if this mix would live up to the hype ... and it sure did

sick mix, great promo cover .. looking forward to the Tape

Comment

this is some ish!

Comment

It's about time someone really did this justice. I had a mix back in early 2000's with a female chorus, i dont know if it was "dido" or who it was but it had a "pac" slash "pop" soundin' beat that really killed it. This was definately an all around classic soundin' track! Thanks for putting in tha time LV. As alwayz u r tha man 4 doin' what u do! Please keep it up. E-bomb.......soundclick.com/ebomb

Comment

Wow no one is exaggerating this track is simply beautiful the instrumental is one of the greatest wish i kept goin. Props to you with the first single its beyond great.

Comment

Wow, this is briliant mix..... definetly wasn't expecting this. Perfect
            Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
            Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
            what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
            you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

Good work. I love it!

Comment

Thanks for the comments, Nice to see you like it

Comment

Thanks for that becoz ur mix reminded me of some track i had for years on my hd.

I believe its some amateur track from some1 connected to 2pacboard back in the days. Heres the link if any1 interested, it samples Sara Smile heavily as well.

If u got any idea whats the track let me know, im just curious.

LV very good job on the mix, feeling it and looking forward to gettin ur mixtape (Y)
                  I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Wow. This is really amazing. Best version I've ever heard of Smile.

Comment

Originally posted by MarvelouZ View Post
                      Thanks for that becoz ur mix reminded me of some track i had for years on my hd.

I believe its some amateur track from some1 connected to 2pacboard back in the days. Heres the link if any1 interested, it samples Sara Smile heavily as well.

If u got any idea whats the track let me know, im just curious.

LV very good job on the mix, feeling it and looking forward to gettin ur mixtape (Y)
                      glad you like it.

Yea I remember this beat, I remember I made a remix years ago with this instrumental aswell.

Comment

Such a laidback beat. Really beautiful, it makes it even more doper since its 2pac. When is the tape dropping?

Comment

Originally posted by Persona View Post
                          Such a laidback beat. Really beautiful, it makes it even more doper since its 2pac. When is the tape dropping?
                          I have not a release date yet. I want to have it perfect and I dont want to drop a not finished product.

Comment

Fucking Brilliant, I Love It

I Know Death Follows Me
                            But
                            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Nice, I think I like this better than retail, now if we only had that 3rd unheard Pac verse on there....

This mixtape is going to be dope.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                                I have not a release date yet. I want to have it perfect and I dont want to drop a not finished product.
                                Cant wait

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X