Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ LV & Notorious-Makaveli Presents - Smile [Original Vibe] First Single!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
    I have not a release date yet. I want to have it perfect and I dont want to drop a not finished product.
    And he needs my artwork..! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big Draven View Post
      And he needs my artwork..! lol
      Your artwork makes the album complete. Indeed! haha

Comment

mob that shyt out!!!
        Say no to Trump.

Comment

[MENTION=856]LarsVerb hey, i tried pm-ing you but your inbox is full of them i guess. i was wondering if you could hook me up with the instrumental for this song for personal listening. i already have the after 7 instrumental but i'd appreciate it if you let me get your version. thanks in advance if you do this for me, homie.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
          http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

Sorry I dont share the instrumentals I used/produced/cut & paste Job etc. for my mixes. Alot people asked me to do, but na sorry. I have bad experience with this in the past. People remaking my mixes and change a few things and claim its there mix. Im not saying you and other people will do that. But its just principle.

With a little bit time and a good cut & paste job you can make it

Comment

@Lars Verb

fair enough, dude. can't wait to hear the tape!

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
              http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

[MENTION=306]KREW Triple Post lol.

Comment

WOW!!! Now that was nice!! Cant wait to hear this mixtape now!!!

Comment

This. sounds. fucking. beautiful. Awesome remix. Fit the lyrics and flow perfectly. And to top it off the beat had a 95 feel to it. It sounds like something 2pac would have written the rap to.

.... lemme guess. DJ LV has heard the OG of Smile and that was his inspiration.
                    i smoke my newport to the butt, like it's the last muthafucka left.

smoke my ports think my thoughts then its back to coastin.

lol for some reason i love 2pac's lines about cigarettes...

but seriously don't smoke kids

Comment

Originally posted by anash40 View Post
                      This. sounds. fucking. beautiful. Awesome remix. Fit the lyrics and flow perfectly. And to top it off the beat had a 95 feel to it. It sounds like something 2pac would have written the rap to.

[B].... lemme guess. DJ LV has heard the OG of Smile and that was his inspiration.
                      lol

Comment

Love this vibe, this has gotta be the best ever mix of this song!!! ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is fucking excellent! Thanks LV as always, the mixtape can't come any sooner!
                          "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
                          I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
                          I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
                          I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
                            This is fucking excellent! Thanks LV as always, the mixtape can't come any sooner!
                            Thanks man.

Comment

good one...retail is still the best 2nd verse sounds lil offbar or something...overall its all good, waitin for mixtape

Comment

Originally posted by Jarek View Post
                                good one...retail is still the best 2nd verse sounds lil offbar or something...overall its all good, waitin for mixtape
                                Na its not offbar. Smile is a strange acapella. Pac is a bit too late on the kicks the whole time. Same with the retail. Will look what I can do about that for the mix on mixtape.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X