No announcement yet.

[DL] 2pac forum Presents: DJ LV - 'That was Then, This Is Now The Mixtape" [DL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just checked datpiff after i posted it last night.

Im in the Todays top 8 of Datpiff . When its not, refersh a few times.

listen to free mixtapes and download free mixtapes, hip hop music, videos, underground

Maybe people that have datpiff, want to rate it and comment there . would apreciate that alot.

after 5 years finally a new mixtape by DJ LV. This mixtape have 2cd's. The first cd have 19 new mixes. The 2nd cd is a bonus cd with 18 old mixes. Just for the people that never heard it in the past. I will upload this bonus cd on Monday!! Enjoy it. Rate en describe please--------------- Sub My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/LarsVerbNL

Comment

just rate it and leave comment

and I have an own Blog on the internet, and I just putted your mixtape on there to support 2pac-forum

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

its also my signature
      Last edited by machiavelli; 07-14-2011, 10:18 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marcel2210 View Post

and I have an own Blog on the internet, and I just putted your mixtape on there to support 2pac-forum

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

its also my signature

cool,

thanks for the support.

Comment

Originally posted by marcel2210 View Post

its also my signature
          Nice one for that Marcel... appreciate the link and exposure on your blog

Comment

damn i cant wait to be at home to hear this tape.

Comment

I was at work when I got the email about this being released. I couldn't wait to get home and listen.

My jaw dropped. Holy shit.

Your work is very VERY impressive. Much props!

Comment

It would be better in one package file...
                I'm gonna check it out dude!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
                  It would be better in one package file...
                  I'm gonna check it out dude!
                  Na the file size was arround 500 mb, was too big.

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
                    Nice one for that Marcel... appreciate the link and exposure on your blog
                    NP draven and larsVerb
                    sigpic

Comment

finally you dropped the mixtape. I had the opportunity to get previews, early drafts & different versions so I'm all the more pleased to hear the final product.

1. Play Ya Cardz Right - really a dope remake of the instrumental and a nice start/intro for the mixtape. 5/5
                      2. Better Dayz - love the track since I have heard it the first time. I also like that you added an intro. the sample is great and perfect for this track. 5/5
                      3. Million Dollar Spot - perfect beat for this track. 4/5
                      4. Hit Em Up - good idea to use the verses of demo version 4/5
                      5. How Do You Want It - I love that kind instrumentals and the hook is great. 5/5
                      6. Smile 4 Me - F A N T A S T I C 5/5
                      7. Got 2 Survive - better than the original and retail version 4/5
                      8. When Thugz Cry - dope instrumental 5/5
                      9. Po Nigga Blues - when I heard the mix the first time I was WOW. the sample is perfect for this track. 5/5
                      10. Hold On, Be Strong - great sample & GUITARS 5/5
                      11. Komradz - the only mix I don't like, sry.
                      12. Old School - Lars, you know what I think about this mix 5/5
                      13. Changed Man - one word: DOPE 5/5
                      14. Let Them Thangs Go - good remake of the beat and good mix 4/5
                      15. When We Ride On Our Enemies - sounds like a different mxdown 5/5
                      16. Street Fame - I'm a fan of the mix since I have heard it the fisrt time, love the GUITAR 5/5
                      17. Niggaz Nature - I'm glad you decided to use the Niggaz Nature acapella and not the other one for this mix 5/5
                      18. Don't U Trust Me - love this sample and it's perfect for the track 5/5
                      19. Souljah's Story - sounds like an official leftover. the mix is perfect 5/5

I'm not a fan of remixes but this mixtape is D O P E
                      Nikola you did a really good job... the qulity sounds much better now!

It's too bad that you didn't put the dope "Lost Souls" mix on this mixtape and didn't finish the "Only Fear Of Death" mix ...the one with the guitar elements.
                      Last edited by Exodus; 07-14-2011, 01:56 PM.
                      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                      Vinyls: 60
                      Cassettes: 110
                      CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
                        finally you dropped the mixtape. I had the opportunity to get previews, early drafts & different versions so I'm all the more pleased to hear the final product.

1. Play Ya Cardz Right - really a dope remake of the instrumental and a nice start/intro for the mixtape. 5/5
                        2. Better Dayz - love the track since I have heard it the first time. I also like that you added an intro. the sample is great and perfect for this track. 5/5
                        3. Million Dollar Spot - perfect beat for this track. 4/5
                        4. Hit Em Up - good idea to use the verses of demo version 4/5
                        5. How Do You Want It - I love that kind instrumentals and the hook is great. 5/5
                        6. Smile 4 Me - F A N T A S T I C 5/5
                        7. Got 2 Survive - better than the original and retail version 4/5
                        8. When Thugz Cry - dope instrumental 5/5
                        9. Po Nigga Blues - when I heard the mix the first time I was WOW. the sample is perfect for this track. 5/5
                        10. Hold On, Be Strong - great sample & GUITARS 5/5
                        11. Komradz - the only mix I don't like, sry.
                        12. Old School - Lars, you know what I think about this mix 5/5
                        13. Changed Man - one word: DOPE 5/5
                        14. Let Them Thangs Go - good remake of the beat and good mix 4/5
                        15. When We Ride On Our Enemies - sounds like a different mxdown 5/5
                        16. Street Fame - I'm a fan of the mix since I have heard it the fisrt time, love the GUITAR 5/5
                        17. Niggaz Nature - I'm glad you decided to use the Niggaz Nature acapella and not the other one for this mix 5/5
                        18. Don't U Trust Me - love this sample and it's perfect for the track 5/5
                        19. Souljah's Story - sounds like an official leftover. the mix is perfect 5/5

I'm not a fan of remixes but this mixtape is D O P E
                        Nikola you did a really good job... the qulity sounds much better now!

It's too bad that you didn't put the dope "Lost Souls" mix on this mixtape and didn't finish the "Only Fear Of Death" mix ...the one with the guitar elements.
                        Thanks alot that you take the time the write a review .

Glad to see you like it this much!!

Comment

[MENTION=856]LarsVerb where's mama is just a lil girl?
                          Bryan Anonim
                          Mix & Mastering bryanonim@wp.pl

Comment

Originally posted by Bryanonim View Post
                            [MENTION=856]LarsVerb where's mama is just a lil girl?
                            Its not on the tape .

Maybe I will drop a little tape soon with the leftovers.

Comment

downloading now and will drop feed back asap, after i masturbate lol.

Comment

Love the tape and love your taste in beats,... abslolutely amazing work on all of them. My favorites are Better Dayz, Hit Em Up, Changed Man, Hold On, Smile, How Do U Want It (Fuckn HOT lol), Old School, Po Nigga Blues (another pearl), When We Ride On Our Enemies (I thought you're against og vibes, but anyway, I love it) and Niggaz Nature. Also propz on the mastering, sounds really good.
                                I will later download the bonus disc and give you my opinion on it too but meanwhile accept my congratulations, you did a very good job here. Keep it up LV
                                Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
                                Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
                                what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
                                you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X