[DL] 2pac forum Presents: DJ LV - 'That was Then, This Is Now The Mixtape" [DL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Cvince View Post
    Love the tape and love your taste in beats,... abslolutely amazing work on all of them. My favorites are Better Dayz, Hit Em Up, Changed Man, Hold On, Smile, How Do U Want It (Fuckn HOT lol), Old School, Po Nigga Blues (another pearl), When We Ride On Our Enemies (I thought you're against og vibes, but anyway, I love it) and Niggaz Nature. Also propz on the mastering, sounds really good.
    I will later download the bonus disc and give you my opinion on it too but meanwhile accept my congratulations, you did a very good job here. Keep it up LV
    Thanks alot for you feedback m8. really glad to see you love the mixtape

Btw not all the mixes are just blends. for example I produced Hold on be strong. made drums and bass for po nigga blues etc. 10 mixes are blends, 9 mixes are selfmade beats (not all made by me)

About the og vibes. Og vibes are ok, never said i 100% hate them. A few og vibes on a mixtape is alright for me. But a mixtape full with og vibes or switch ups is not my style. Its boring I think.

Comment

1. Play Ya Cardz Right - this sounds simply amazing, the beat is bomb 5/5

2. Better Dayz - i like this beat, good to smoke a blunt too 5/5

3. Million Dollar Spot - this sounds like an old school g funk beat, i love it 5/5

4. Hit Em Up - wow this is my top one so far, i love how you 2 mixed it, sounds so so sick. 5/5

5. How Do You Want It - not really feeling this, but it's not bad 3/5

6. Smile 4 Me - this is very very good, props for this 5/5

7. Got 2 Survive - i love the beat on this song, very nice 5/5

8. When Thugz Cry - wow this is perfect, sick fucking beat, i kind of like this better then the og 5/5

9. Po Nigga Blues - not bad 4/5

10. Hold On, Be Strong - nice using the phil collins beat, i love it. 5/5

11. Komradz - uh huh, you used the other lyrics for the song, i like the og lyrics more but its not bad 3/5

12. Old School - very good, love the scratching 4/5

13. Changed Man - this beat definitely fits the lyrics, amazing 5/5

14. Let Them Thangs Go - jesus christ this is amazing 5/5

15. When We Ride On Our Enemies - the beat is so mellow, another one to smoke a blunt too, on repeat now 5/5

16. Street Fame - not bad 3/5

17. Niggaz Nature - not too bad 3/5

18. Don't U Trust Me - this beat is better then the Og and the retail, this is the fucking bomb

19. Souljah's Story - i also love this beat as well, props for this

Much respect for this mixtape, best one so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Q.q. Shakur View Post
        1. Play Ya Cardz Right - this sounds simply amazing, the beat is bomb 5/5

2. Better Dayz - i like this beat, good to smoke a blunt too 5/5

3. Million Dollar Spot - this sounds like an old school g funk beat, i love it 5/5

4. Hit Em Up - wow this is my top one so far, i love how you 2 mixed it, sounds so so sick. 5/5

5. How Do You Want It - not really feeling this, but it's not bad 3/5

6. Smile 4 Me - this is very very good, props for this 5/5

7. Got 2 Survive - i love the beat on this song, very nice 5/5

8. When Thugz Cry - wow this is perfect, sick fucking beat, i kind of like this better then the og 5/5

9. Po Nigga Blues - not bad 4/5

10. Hold On, Be Strong - nice using the phil collins beat, i love it. 5/5

11. Komradz - uh huh, you used the other lyrics for the song, i like the og lyrics more but its not bad 3/5

12. Old School - very good, love the scratching 4/5

13. Changed Man - this beat definitely fits the lyrics, amazing 5/5

14. Let Them Thangs Go - jesus christ this is amazing 5/5

15. When We Ride On Our Enemies - the beat is so mellow, another one to smoke a blunt too, on repeat now 5/5

16. Street Fame - not bad 3/5

17. Niggaz Nature - not too bad 3/5

18. Don't U Trust Me - this beat is better then the Og and the retail, this is the fucking bomb

19. Souljah's Story - i also love this beat as well, props for this

Much respect for this mixtape, best one so far.
        You also thanks alot for your review . Glad to see you love it aswell

Its really hard to make a cpu of komradz og, so yea a studio acapella is alot better .

Comment

First of all LV, Thank you making those cpus and beats sound great, and for bringing me back to the 2pac scene.

1. Play Ya Cardz Right - This one is ok, i would've loved another beat other than an og vibe beat. 4/5

2. Better Dayz - I like this mix, and the chorus flows nice with it. 4/5 <----- just because i love the retail version.

3. Million Dollar Spot - i like the west coast sounding beat and well mixed 4/5

4. Hit Em Up - This is a really nice mix, adding the outro completed it. 5/5

5. How Do You Want It - i like this one but, not the chorus i hate how that woman sings. other than that it was a good mix 3/5

6. Smile 4 Me - I dont really have to type anything here 5/5

7. Got 2 Survive - I remember when i first heard this mix. i played it like 10 times on my way home from work nice 5/5

8. When Thugz Cry - The mix was awesome, it captured the vibe 2pac was going for on the og. 5/5

9. Po Nigga Blues - not bad 3/5

10. Hold On, Be Strong - i like the mix, but I've heard that Phil Collins Sample mixed on a lot of 2pac mixes. 3/5

11. Komradz - To me Komradz is a wierd acapella to mix with those missing words, but you made it work. 4/5

12. Old School - Good mix 4/5

13. Changed Man - Instrumental fits great, loving the Chorus . 5/5

14. Let Them Thangs Go - To me this one sound great, loving the beat stops. 5/5

15. When We Ride On Our Enemies - Beat really simple, ok mix 4/5

16. Street Fame - Nice mix, the piano sounds weird 3/5

17. Niggaz Nature - ok mix, dont like the chorus. 3/5

18. Don't U Trust Me - really nice mix 4/5

19. Souljah's Story - ok mix, i dont like it that much 3/5
          MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

Thanks alot for the review m8. your avarage score is 4,13/5 , nice score .

You thanks alot for all the help with the cpus and some beats. you helped me alot.

The mixtape is now number 5 on Todays top 8 on Datpiff, next to Lil Waynes new official remix hahaha

Comment

thanks will certainly check this out

Comment

Been waiting on this yo. Downloading now can't wait to listen to this i've got goosebumps haha or is that the weed kicking in lol. Thanks for the drop DJ LV i'm sure its going to be dope....

Comment

sweet i'm downloading it right now. thanks for the mixtape. i'll leave some feedback after i play it through.

Comment

I just Dl'ed it now, and i'm gonna give feedbacks later after listening it better, but for the moment i just can say that it's a hot tape !
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, cant wait for you reviews

Comment

gonna download it @ job since my home internet can suck a dick (because of router)
                        -------------------------------------------
                        "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

alot of great stuff on here

love smile and play your cards right , niggaz nature
                          Last edited by earthdog; 07-15-2011, 07:37 AM.

Comment

my highlights...

ghetto lullably: i love how u mixed this, pacs intro is great. love how u changed the pitch of the pella and adjusted it. great work there. a great mix. loved the vibe other whole song. very different 8.5 out of 10

black cotton: love the melody in the instrumental. was a solid mix here. there are way to many remixes of this though.. 7.5 out of 10

henessy: the instrumental used for this is nice, i love it. the melody on the chorus is great. love it. another solid mix. 7 out of 10

open fire: another completely different vibe to the song. and its wat i love... 9 out of 10. great

let them tangs go. i love wat u did here. the instrumental gives it that classic relaxing vibe. which i think is perfect for this song. nice old school relaxing feel 7.5 out of 10

dont go to sleep: its mixed well and its a solid mix though ive heard this pella mixed way too many times.. 7 out of 10

thugz mansion: great mix. love the melody, the drums, the slight percussion. its great. a definate keeper here. wat u did on the chorus is great too love the female vocals. 9.5 out 10

hold on: i love it!!! the instrumental and melody is pefrect for the pella. a perfect match right here. though again ive heard the pella mix way too much. still a solid and great remix 7.5 out of 10

do 4 love: love wat u did with it. again the other vocals add to the style of the remix. a great mix here. 8.5 out of 10

playa cardz right: love wat u did here. the pella sounds great a nice slow jamz feel is exactly what the mix needed and its provided. like it! 8.5 out of 10

better dayz: a great mix here. its one of those better dayz remixes that stick out to me. and i think its because of the vocals on the chorus. really adds to the feel of the song. 8.5 out 10

million dollar spot: a great remix, the pella sounds great here. love the mix cause its not overused. great choice of instrumental. suits well. great job. 9.5 out of 10

how do u want it: i really like how u went for the jazz feel. really achieved it. keeping this joint.. also love the chours liked both songs, combining them was a good choice. it doesnt get to me that this is acapella is over used because of the jazz feel. 9 out of 10.

smile: well all i can say is it makes me smile! again love the chorus. great mix 8.5 out of 10

hol on be strong (on cd 1): this mix is better than ur other one. simply because i love the in the air sample added. its really great here. i love the original phil collins song and the sample is amazing. the sample really gets rid of the overused pella feel. im keeping this mix too 9.5 out of 10.

when we ride on our enemies: i love how u kept the original feel of the song and added the drums. really good there. though i get that overused pella feel. still doesnt change the fact that its a great remix. 7.5 out of 10

street fame: this mix really makes me wanan put it on repeat. i dont know wat it is! the pella sounds clear, the melody on the instrumental really gets u stuck into listening i think. not sure wat u did her but its great. one of my favs 9 out of 10.

bonus song 1: a solid mix and i like it. the classic old vibe grabs my attention. 7.5 out of 10

the mixes above are what came out to me. really good mixtape... keep the mixes coming! over all id give ya mixtape 8.5 out of 10!
                            **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                            **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                            **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                            CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                            CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                            CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

finally Lars!!

downloadin' now and will drop feedback later...

Comment

Finaly it has landed! Outta ma way!! Gonna download this right away and drop some feedback later.. probably this weekend. But the covers are looking sick! Nice work on the gfx Draven once again

Props LV

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X