• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, cant wait to hear your reviews

Comment

01 - Play Your Cards Right (Intro) 8/10 - liking the beat on this
      02 - Better Dayz 7/10 - not bad
      03- Million Dollar Spot 9/10 - really nice beat on this one, can't go wrong with g-funk, sounds like something Pac would of actually rapped to
      04 - Hit Em Up 6/10 - the quality is bad on this one, liking the use of the demo vocals
      05 - How Do You Want It (Jazz Version) 10/10 - really nice mix here, love it, a keeper
      06 - Smile 4 Me 10/10 - such a great beat, this is a keeper!
      07 - Got 2 Survive 9/10 - a nice old school beat
      08 - When Thugz Cry 10/10 - og is better but this is deff better than the retail, this brings a different vibe to the song, very nice beat, a keeper!
      11 - Komradz 8/10 - a decent beat, it'd say this does a better job than what Amaru did with the same beat, the little differences make it better
      12 - Old School 7/10 - not a bad beat but nothing i'd call great
      13 - Changed Man 10/10 - really loving this beat! a keeper!
      14 - Let Them Thangs Go 9/10 - a nice sample of a great beat, could imagine Pac actually using this
      15 - When We Ride On Our Enemies 9/10 - a funky mix of a great beat
      16 - Street Fame 9/10 - really dramatic beat on this one, full of energy
      17 - Niggaz Nature 10/10 - a keeper! what else is there to say? everything is great about this
      18 - Bonus Song - Dont U Trust Me 10/10 - always been a fan of this beat
      09 - Po Nigga Blues 8/10 - not great but not bad
      10 - Hold On, Be Strong 9/10 - can't go wrong with a beat sampling Phil Collins, i've heard better use of it tho, still a great mix
      19 - Bonus Song - Soulja Story 10/10 - liking this a lot, a keeper!

I know the track order is messed up on this review. It's how they loaded into Winamp. This is one of the best mixtapes I've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoka View Post
        But the covers are looking sick! Nice work on the gfx Draven once again
        Thanks man. I'm just glad the covers turned out ok.. no good having shit covers on a dope ass mixtape

Comment

I'm halfway through disc 1 and so far im FUCKING LOVING IT! The production value is extremely high, acapellas fitnicely with the beats... I could go on good job guys this is definitely a keeper.
          http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...m-Theory-Vol.1

Comment

Dope covers by Draven, but this time Lars stole the show from you homie, the tape is really dope ! great job you did !

I particularly love the OG vibes versions, but my selected list goes to PYCR, , how do yo u want it, Po niggaz blues, hold on and smile for me,Street fame and better dayz arefire to me
            sigpic

Comment

my top favorites are smile, gotta survive, let them thangs go and million dollar spot
              F-N-F
              THE REMIX KING
              / Certified Music Critic

Comment

looks very proffesional, i never been a big fan of remixes but this is very well put together...great job homeboy

url]http://www.youtube.com/user/ThaRidah662?feature=mhsn[/url]

http://myworld.ebay.com/euphanasia1996

Comment

Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
                  Dope covers by Draven, but this time Lars stole the show from you homie, the tape is really dope ! great job you did !
                  Lol. You have hurt my feelings Mjj,..! But nah, that's cool, it's all about the tape.. just glad to help a little bit

Comment

nikola, draven and u made some magic happen
                    great job on the tape

Comment

damn sorry I forgot about Nikola's work too !
                      sigpic

Comment

One of my favorite mixtapes.. it's beyond dope, ya'll should be proud of the work you did, for real.

Comment

Sorry guys i cant view and respond alot. I am not home this weekend and only check my phone a few times a day. Ill be back on monday .

Im so glad to see ppl really love the album & alot say its one of best they ever heard. Im so happy to hear that. Im all doing this to hear stuff like that.

Draven nikola and not to forget mr.mind and the others helped me alot. The tape wasnt there without them.

Im out off the top 8 on datpiff after 3 days. So everyone click the link, stream the album there & comment. Want to be back on there and want get in to the hottest week tape list haha. So guys whatch it, rate it, stream it on www.datpiff.com. Link is on the first post.

Its also great promotion for the site, cause the name is back in the title!!!!

Comment

Can someone help me out, i've been listening to Smile on repeat since getting this mixtape, and i know i've heard that the bassline/keys on another song, but i cannot for the life of me pinpoint it.

Comment

this is beautiful.... thank you so much for taking the time to put this together dj lv
                              i smoke my newport to the butt, like it's the last muthafucka left.

smoke my ports think my thoughts then its back to coastin.

lol for some reason i love 2pac's lines about cigarettes...

but seriously don't smoke kids

Comment

Originally posted by bubbabyte View Post
                                Can someone help me out, i've been listening to Smile on repeat since getting this mixtape, and i know i've heard that the bassline/keys on another song, but i cannot for the life of me pinpoint it.
                                Sarah smile by hall & outs lol?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X