• Show
Clear All

• damn thats dope bruh.. nice to see you still make some dope remixes

Comment

• Originally posted by Crezzpo View Post
      damn thats dope bruh.. nice to see you still make some dope remixes
      Thanks alot, Hope you enjoyed it .

Comment

• This all sounds so amazing!!! The intro brought tears to my eyes...the video...wowwwwwwwwww...not sure how u did that..or what program u use but that was badass....nice nice trailer for what sounds to be a dope dope mixtape. Thank u for sharing ur work with us...and I am gonna dl now

peaze
        "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Laceylace View Post
          This all sounds so amazing!!! The intro brought tears to my eyes...the video...wowwwwwwwwww...not sure how u did that..or what program u use but that was badass....nice nice trailer for what sounds to be a dope dope mixtape. Thank u for sharing ur work with us...and I am gonna dl now

peaze
          I made the video with sony vegas pro. I used a few templates and cut and paste them to make one big and better video of it. Was a hell of a job lol.

Glad you liked the trailer, hope you enjoy the mixtape .

Comment

• Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
            I made the video with sony vegas pro. I used a few templates and cut and paste them to make one big and better video of it. Was a hell of a job lol.

Glad you liked the trailer, hope you enjoy the mixtape .

So far the mixtape is amazing as I thought it would be...have only had time to listen to a few tracks but will get to them all as time allows. I am sure that took mad mad time to do that with that video, sick stuff for real..u wanna start making video for me...hahahahahaah I have a list a mile long !! Come onnnnnnnn pretty please with sugar on top kidding...I think..ummmmmm maybe
            "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

• I know, I'm late but this is just GREAT mixtape !! [MENTION=856]LarsVerb !!
              Everythings sounds great, and I.m not bullshitin you
              My favs are:
              Million Dollar Spot - Instrumental is awesome !
              How Do U Want It (Jazz)- Sounds totally different than retail! Brings new vibe and sounds very good !
              Smile 4 Me- Masterpiece, best on mixtape !
              Komradz- I really enjoyed this one! Everything (lyrics, instrumental) fits to Pacs style imo.
              Soulja's Story- DAMN How could it be a leftover? This sounds just great ! I had this on repeat for few days(maybe you're surprised but I love this remix!!)
              THANKS MAN!
              You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

• Got this downloaded ready on my ipod for work. Just watched the trailer and damn!!! I can't wait to get to work haha

Comment

• Thanks really like the mixtape, can somebody please tell me which sample is used for the track Smile?

Comment

• Originally posted by felix11 View Post
                    Thanks really like the mixtape, can somebody please tell me which sample is used for the track Smile?
                    some sarah song i think

Comment

• Originally posted by felix11 View Post
                      Thanks really like the mixtape, can somebody please tell me which sample is used for the track Smile?
                      After 7 - Sara Smile, but alot other stuff from other songs aswell.

Comment

• [MENTION=1452]Pappa

New link here

Comment

• [MENTION=856]LarsVerb thank you!! I will be bumping this tonight! Can't believe i missed it before, heh
                          Sixteen in the clip and one in the hole
                          Nate Dogg is about to make some bodies turn cold

Comment

• I normally breeze by most mixes but that smile og vibe is sick
                            My Current PC
                            i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

• Thanks 4 The Mixtape! I Really Like - Do 4 Love (Remix) - Nice!

Comment

• [MENTION=856]LarsVerb I gotta add that nigga nature is one of the sickest mixes of that track or any other I heard its been on repeat for literally 24hours straight, awesome vibe is that the 'when I get that feeling sample' beat and chorus is epic
                                My Current PC
                                i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X