Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe soon I will drop a EP with some leftovers im waiting this

Comment

Ait my review on the album...im writing as im listening track by track..pls dont take it personally if i say bad shit...its all bout taste right...

track 1--play ya cards--personally not one of my fav pac songs cuz i never liked the mixes in the albums...but this is definitely a big improvement..so props my man..

track 2--better dayz--this is going to be the better days im listening from now on...really love the chorus...

track 3--million dollar spot---brilliant mix..has an old skool death row west coast feel...takes me back to the glorious 90s...fuckin brilliant...hahahaha

track 4--hit em up--to be honest, fuckin awsome...the ending is dope...

track 5--how do u want it--very different..but very tasteful...love the chorus...very jzzy...only drawback 4 me wud be that the naughtiness is kinda missing compared to the retail.but still dope..made me shed a tear on his 2nd verse...not bad without scarface...lol

track 6--smile 4 me---one of my fav so far...shit man..daaammn...its sooooo good...luv luv luv it...flawless...

track 7--got to survive--so old skool...really chilled out..well done...

track 8--when thugs cry--well done better than the retail n og for me...rythem n beat goes well with the overall meaning of the song..

track 9-po nigga blue--ilike it...so far most of ur songs that were mixed like cap in the retials r awsome...

track 10--komrads--hahaha...i love it..the beat is really cool..well done

track 11--hold on----that was definitely a gamble mixing it with staring...a gamble that definitely paid off....fuc yeah...

track 12--old skool---its ait...on its own its dope...but i keep thinkin bout the retail and i lov that track...

track 13--changed man--beauty...beauty!!!!!!!..the game plan of a changed man...hell yeah...lov lov lov...

track 14--thangs go---hahaha..liked it...good shit....stay tru

track 15--when we ride---not bad..but i felt like the tempo cud have been a bit faster...but i dig the beat anyways..

track 16--street fame---niiice!!!!!!...kinda cold which i think suits the song...like the background thingy "one of these days"

track 17--nigga nature--man..im crying i like this track soooo muchh...da bomb...da bomb...brillliant mix...

Ait thats all i heard...my man...if this was 96...this record cud make it multi platinum easy...no doubt and u n pac wud make a great partnership..thats the biggest compliment i can give u LV.. cant wait for more...
      Last edited by Omar; 08-21-2011, 04:22 AM.

Comment

btw wud like it if u cud just tell me if u got a utube channel or something...

Comment

Originally posted by omarlaghari View Post
          btw wud like it if u cud just tell me if u got a utube channel or something...
          Here is his youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/LarsVerbNL

Comment

Originally posted by omarlaghari View Post
            Ait my review on the album...im writing as im listening track by track..pls dont take it personally if i say bad shit...its all bout taste right...

track 1--play ya cards--personally not one of my fav pac songs cuz i never liked the mixes in the albums...but this is definitely a big improvement..so props my man..

track 2--better dayz--this is going to be the better days im listening from now on...really love the chorus...

track 3--million dollar spot---brilliant mix..has an old skool death row west coast feel...takes me back to the glorious 90s...fuckin brilliant...hahahaha

track 4--hit em up--to be honest, fuckin awsome...the ending is dope...

track 5--how do u want it--very different..but very tasteful...love the chorus...very jzzy...only drawback 4 me wud be that the naughtiness is kinda missing compared to the retail.but still dope..made me shed a tear on his 2nd verse...not bad without scarface...lol

track 6--smile 4 me---one of my fav so far...shit man..daaammn...its sooooo good...luv luv luv it...flawless...

track 7--got to survive--so old skool...really chilled out..well done...

track 8--when thugs cry--well done better than the retail n og for me...rythem n beat goes well with the overall meaning of the song..

track 9-po nigga blue--ilike it...so far most of ur songs that were mixed like cap in the retials r awsome...

track 10--komrads--hahaha...i love it..the beat is really cool..well done

track 11--hold on----that was definitely a gamble mixing it with staring...a gamble that definitely paid off....fuc yeah...

track 12--old skool---its ait...on its own its dope...but i keep thinkin bout the retail and i lov that track...

track 13--changed man--beauty...beauty!!!!!!!..the game plan of a changed man...hell yeah...lov lov lov...

track 14--thangs go---hahaha..liked it...good shit....stay tru

track 15--when we ride---not bad..but i felt like the tempo cud have been a bit faster...but i dig the beat anyways..

track 16--street fame---niiice!!!!!!...kinda cold which i think suits the song...like the background thingy "one of these days"

track 17--nigga nature--man..im crying i like this track soooo muchh...da bomb...da bomb...brillliant mix...

Ait thats all i heard...my man...if this was 96...this record cud make it multi platinum easy...no doubt and u n pac wud make a great partnership..thats the biggest compliment i can give u LV.. cant wait for more...
            Thanks alot for this nice big review man. Thanks alot for the time you put into it.

Im glad you loved the mixtape . I dunno or you ever check my other mixtapes??

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
              Thanks Guys!

Maybe soon I will drop a EP with some leftovers
              you should, let them here your leftovers like Lost Souls
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

Lars if u have links for any other mixtapes then send me a link...and...im still bumpin ur album.....smile..how do u want it.....changed man...nigga nature....better days,,,hold on.....these my fav....

didnt listen to a normal retail yet......still hooked on urs....lol...

anyways kudos to all the others who helped out with the album...

Comment

cant get over changed man...i swear it makes me feel like im driving down the beach in LA with the volume up...lovin it...

ad how do u want it and smile all day....hooked like crack

Comment

Here ya go LV, its not fully done. Im certain that I will bump this tape again before I sleep tonight so then I might fill in the rest. I just keep getting drifted off making this review!

Play Your Cards Right (Intro)
                    I like it, on-key and flows well. No problems.

Better Dayz
                    So emotional, flawlessly excellent mix. Can work for a original, personally I prefer it to the retail definately. A keeper nailed down!

Million Dollar Spot
                    So gangster and funky, a straight banger for cruising times! A keeper for sure.

Hit Em Up
                    Hit Em Up 2 perfected, sick remake if the beat too. Not any flaws on this either.

How Do You Want It Jazz
                    Love it, flows wonderfully, like I said in YouTube, the chorus feels a lil too old-school. Like a transition from the 90's to 80's which makes it a little bit odd. But I love it still.

Smile 4 Me
                    Works very well like a original track. Really good work on this one.

Got 2 Survivw
                    Speechless... perfect combination here, such a fucked up CPU mixed so well. Banger too, so sublime. Another keeper!

When Thugz Cry
                    Shiit, Im running out of words to say how good it is lol. Its emotional and it just keeps you on your feet, just how 2Pac would love it. If only the acapella could be better. Would be perfect then.

Po Nigga Blues
                    Im in love with the beat, the song sounds so familiar, wondering what it was. The acapella flows flawlessly with the beat. Definately another keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by omarlaghari View Post
                      cant get over changed man...i swear it makes me feel like im driving down the beach in LA with the volume up...lovin it...

ad how do u want it and smile all day....hooked like crack
                      i get same feeling about shanged man. dope song. Great OG but also great LV mix.
                      Retail SUCKS
                      2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

• Originally posted by JayyRemixx View Post
                        Here ya go LV, its not fully done. Im certain that I will bump this tape again before I sleep tonight so then I might fill in the rest. I just keep getting drifted off making this review!

Play Your Cards Right (Intro)
                        I like it, on-key and flows well. No problems.

Better Dayz
                        So emotional, flawlessly excellent mix. Can work for a original, personally I prefer it to the retail definately. A keeper nailed down!

Million Dollar Spot
                        So gangster and funky, a straight banger for cruising times! A keeper for sure.

Hit Em Up
                        Hit Em Up 2 perfected, sick remake if the beat too. Not any flaws on this either.

How Do You Want It Jazz
                        Love it, flows wonderfully, like I said in YouTube, the chorus feels a lil too old-school. Like a transition from the 90's to 80's which makes it a little bit odd. But I love it still.

Smile 4 Me
                        Works very well like a original track. Really good work on this one.

Got 2 Survivw
                        Speechless... perfect combination here, such a fucked up CPU mixed so well. Banger too, so sublime. Another keeper!

When Thugz Cry
                        Shiit, Im running out of words to say how good it is lol. Its emotional and it just keeps you on your feet, just how 2Pac would love it. If only the acapella could be better. Would be perfect then.

Po Nigga Blues
                        Im in love with the beat, the song sounds so familiar, wondering what it was. The acapella flows flawlessly with the beat. Definately another keeper.
                        \

Thanks alot for the review man, cant wait for the rest .

Btw got 2 survive cpu I used is far from shit . Or you mean cpu's in general?

Comment

• Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                          \

Thanks alot for the review man, cant wait for the rest .

Btw got 2 survive cpu I used is far from shit . Or you mean cpu's in general?
                          Erm I thought you used the one I heard (full version) cuz the one i heard was good but the drums will always show unless the beats drum was similiar lol can you share the acapella or are you not allowed?

Comment

• Originally posted by JayyRemixx View Post
                            Erm I thought you used the one I heard (full version) cuz the one i heard was good but the drums will always show unless the beats drum was similiar lol can you share the acapella or are you not allowed?
                            My cpu dont have drums.

Nearly all the cpus i used on this mixtape were made for it. And are never used before.The Only one is play your cards right.

Sorry i dont/cant share them.

Comment

• Hold On
                              I love the use of the sample and the bassy drums!

Komradz
                              The beat completely fullfils the personality of the acapella. Great mix here.

Old School
                              Very old school indeed, love the scratches in the hook. Love this mix.

Changed man
                              Does Dj Nas give you these hot CPU's? Shit!! Anyway the mix works great and the hook is fire. Another keeper.

Let Them Thangs Go
                              Don't feel this one alot, I liked how you managed to fit it in the beat because the acapellas pretty complicated.

When We Ride
                              Like the twists in the O.G beat. Not something I'd listen to much though, Imo its a very bland song in general (the o.g). Good mixing nonetheless.

Street Fame
                              I love it so far through my headphones. Im taking it to the car tommorow because I have pretty good subwoofers in them. One thing I love in music is sexy deep bass, which this has. Indeed a keeper!

Niggaz Nature
                              Prefer it to the original, its so laid back and just suits the acapella. Something to contemplate to for sure.

And that's it I guess DJ LV is a dope ass mixer!

Comment

• Thanks alot for the review man. The cpus are not made by dj na$, but by mr.mind, I wrote it in the first post. Nikola made them even sound a bit better with his mastering.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X