[DL] 2pac forum Presents: DJ LV - 'That was Then, This Is Now The Mixtape" [DL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
    Thanks alot for the review man. The cpus are not made by dj na$, but by mr.mind, I wrote it in the first post. Nikola made them even sound a bit better with his mastering.
    Oh, well that's a shame Ima learn the art of cpu'ing because studio's just are too boring nowadays lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JayyRemixx View Post
      Oh, well that's a shame Ima learn the art of cpu'ing because studio's just are too boring nowadays lol
      True but cpus never can be as good as Studio acapellas. But I agree ts better to hear a "good" cpu then hearing a baby dont cry acapella for the 1000000000 time lol.

Comment

• Dope tape !
        www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
        www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
        www.facebook.com/LilProphet
        www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

• VVERY VERY GOOD JOB :::::::::::J LIKE VERY MUCH two ::: Changed Man very good

Comment

• cant wait for ur nex tape

Comment

• that one gonna be any doper then this one i think when DJ luv doing something...he's doing it good
              sigpic

Comment

• quick review so far

1. Play Ya Cardz Right - I love the remade beat, you made it sound funkier & I like how you combined the Male + female versions of this song to make a "complete" mix.

2. Better Dayz - Great instrumental, has a relaxing vibe to it and of course it's mixed perfectly.

3. Million Dollar Spot - Lovin the beat, has a G Funk westcoast vibe to it. Acapella is great Q as well.

4. Hit Em Up - Ain't heard this pella mixed before, sounds excellent!

5. How Do You Want It - one of the best hdywi remixes i've ever heard, loving the sample used "come into my life"

6. Smile 4 Me - One Word, Classic!

7. Got 2 Survive - I gotta survive & try to stay alive ho! Lol love this remix, quality

8. When Thugz Cry - Well produced and mixed, beat is hot!

9. Po Nigga Blues - A nice og vibe, would prefer if the woman wasnt singing all the way through lol

10. Hold On, Be Strong - a good use of the in the air tonight sample

11. Komradz - Nice remix, beat reminds me of why u turn on me (Og)

You used some previously unmixed acapellas, which is always a plus. This tape didn't disappoint and is one of the best tapes dropped on the internet in the last 3 years.

Keep it going!

I'll listen to the other tracks later and leave feed for them seperately
                SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

• [MENTION=2647]Mr Worldwide

Thanks alot, glad to see you like it this much . cant wait for the rest of your review.

Comment

• my 500th post goes 2 u...great album bro...much love playa

[MENTION=856]LarsVerb

Comment

• Overall my favs would have to be dont u trust me ,hold on be strong,changed man & hit em up..

Comment

• can tell u one thing still... ur album holds the most play count on my winamp and itunes list... hahahaha...

really liked this album

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
                          can tell u one thing still... ur album holds the most play count on my winamp and itunes list... hahahaha...

really liked this album
                          Omar why you spam my mixtape topic the whole time : hahaha

someone remove that purple in his name please.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                            Omar why you spam my mixtape topic the whole time : hahaha

someone remove that purple in his name please.
                            let's vote on him again.
                            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

• added some new links in the first post. A few links were down . The datpiff link is still working only for CD1.

Comment

• gonna bump this again, gonna burn to a cd too lol

better daaaaayz!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X