Makaveli Demo Efrain Remaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makaveli Demo Efrain Remaster

Very dope remaster of homeboy Efrain from Dubcc.com forum. Watch Ya Mouth sounds great as well Krazy and other tracks! I recommend this, really, it's worth!

Download the latest 7-Zip for Windows 11. Free、fast、secure download. Easy installation, top compression. Your go-to 7zip solution

Enjoy! and give me my fuckin reps LOL

Makaveli 3 Day Theory Demo Efrain (dubcc.com) Remaster

Props to Efrain!
    Last edited by JayFromTheBay; 07-06-2012, 04:11 PM.
    -------------------------------------------
    "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

downloading now, if its good ill rep you, if not, i'll still rep you, lol

Comment

i moved it to proper section...

I don't like amateur remasters...

Comment

Im a big Efrain fan ever since he made that LBC Crew Haven't U Heard remaster erlier this year. I haven't checked the whole thing out yet, but too me Friendz sounds the best. Watch Ya Mouth is also good. But my hears hurt when i bump that one in the headset lol
        I ain't choosing sides
        Hell nah,fuck everybody
        It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
        Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
        Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
        I'm bullet proof
        Blazed up on top of my man's roof
        Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
        Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
        It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
        Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

still need that lbc drop from big efrain, who got that for me? PM pls
          collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Some tracks on here sound really good.
            Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

should listen to retail, fully mastered

Comment

Originally posted by Markaveli The Don View Post
                should listen to retail, fully mastered
                Good times!
                Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

trying to fix bad mix in mastering process = peace of shit, especially when forum guys with their cracked software do it

he hit the output level so songs are 20% louder then original (which are also pretty loud, near clipping/distortion zone), and reduced bass below 80hz so songs now sound plastic like trough cheap mobile phone earbuds.

*delete*
                  sigpic

Comment

^yes we all know youre best engineer/producer in a whole world and if something is not from you - it's a piece of shit but maybe you could do something with this Demo (since u have no-cracked plugins etc) because few tracks sounds very awfull (like Watch Ya Mouth) and clumps like hell. this remaster is good and i prefer this over my converted 320 mp3s of original leak when im listening this on my mp3 player.
                    thank you.
                    "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
                      trying to fix bad mix in mastering process = peace of shit, especially when forum guys with their cracked software do it

he hit the output level so songs are 20% louder then original (which are also pretty loud, near clipping/distortion zone), and reduced bass below 80hz so songs now sound plastic like trough cheap mobile phone earbuds.

*delete*
                      What would you know? You're just a professional studio engineer. I'll take your word with a grain of salt lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JayFromTheBay View Post
                        ^yes we all know youre best engineer/producer in a whole world and if something is not from you - it's a piece
                        haha
                        Thats completely untrue, Im not hater, just stating fact, i actually downloaded this before i made any comments, im trying to help people not to waste time downloading degraded product.
                        you can send it to kings of mastering, bob katz, Steve Hall or God himself, no one can help it (and especially no forum kid who is learning how to use EQ and limiter), it will never sound good as it would if original mix was done right in first place... trash in > trash out.
                        peace n luv.
                        sigpic

Comment

^yeah man, my friend is also engineer and said that you can do something with EQ but that's all... there won't be no miracles, it won't be in better quality or sounds like Makaveli Retail and now i see you said it too so it must be true lol (its not like im not belive you, i know that u know what youre talking about). but still i can now bump it louder on my sound system and it sounds better than that we got before, it don't clumps that much.

New EQ is needed for NY87 too because bass is too hard on this one!

Comment

eq in winamp is not a mastering LOL
                            Bryan Anonim
                            Mix & Mastering bryanonim@wp.pl

Comment

maybe AEOM is to hard for his EQ or should i write IQ? nah comon you can do a little bit here and a little bit there but you can not do it like with the masters and a studio.
                              im happy, when ppl are happy. you can leave it or you can give it a try as a random listener. no need to be rude (both sides).
                              collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X