No announcement yet.

Makaveli Demo Efrain Remaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the songs are. There aren’t a lot of bells and whistles here; there are no dynamic “exciters” or “enhancers” or brickwall limiters etc. I wanted to improve on what we got without thrashing these songs with cheap software.

Comment

Originally posted by efrain View Post
      Most of the songs are. There aren’t a lot of bells and whistles here; there are no dynamic “exciters” or “enhancers” or brickwall limiters etc. I wanted to improve on what we got without thrashing these songs with cheap software.
      You did a good job, i think this is the best version so far

Comment

Re-up this Megauplod link !!

THUG LIFE = "The Hate U Gave, Lil Infants Fuck Everybody".

NIGGA = "Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplish".

OUTLAW = "Operating Under Thug Lawz Az Warriorz".

M.O.B. = Member Of Bloods" или "Money Over Bitches".

Comment

Originally posted by MakaveliWestside
          Re-up this Megauplod link !!
          LMFAO good luck re-upping a megaupload link

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
          http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

ADDED NEW WORKING LINK TO 1ST POST
            -------------------------------------------
            "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

Originally posted by JayFromTheBay View Post
              ADDED NEW WORKING LINK TO 1ST POST
              Thanks for the re-up I was planning on checking this out eventually.

Comment

this a good remaster..how could anyone say it isn't?

Comment

^yeah man, my friend is also engineer and said that you can do something with EQ but that's all... there won't be no miracles, it won't be in better quality or sounds like Makaveli Retail and now i see you said it too so it must be true lol (its not like im not belive you, i know that u know what youre talking about). but still i can now bump it louder on my sound system and it sounds better than that we got before, it don't clumps that much.

New EQ is needed for NY87 too because bass is too hard on this one!
                  I Did This Last July http://www.mediafire.com/?91nfaon9qi7g06a I Adjusted The Bass Levels To Normal
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by efrain View Post
                    It’s cool, everyone has their opinion. I just wanted to post this here because I joined the other day and someone on dubcc actually suggested this forum might like it—sorry for the double post too I didn’t see this thread. I’m not parading myself as some super forum member or demanding praise; I just thought people would like this. That's all. Sorry if I wasted anyone’s time.

As I said this is by no means a "work of art". Some of the songs I didn't even bother with at all. My initial intention was just to get Friends and Watch Ya Mouth to a point where you could enjoy them without distraction because of over-saturated low ends and dull mids/highs. To that end, I think most people would say that goal was achieved here, and that the overall listening experience improved (substantially).
                    All software used here is some of the best on the market, no winamp eq’s.

Anyways, for those who liked it I’m glad. Friends and WTM came out great and I’m glad I could share/contribute those. For those that didn’t like it, that's cool too. I guess you know not to hit up any of my threads in the future.

My Friend has Been Searching For This For a MonTh Or So..I Listened And I think The effort Is Good. Thanks For This One!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jessesurratt View Post
                      I Did This Last July http://www.mediafire.com/?91nfaon9qi7g06a I Adjusted The Bass Levels To Normal
                      Hmm not really like it, sounds weird for me. I still like the original leaks the best. I never was and never will be a fan of all these fan made remasters.

Btw why you write every word in your posts with a capital letter?

Comment

remaster this is not what we need...

Comment

if u don't need it, don't write in this thread.
                          Efrain remaster is still best makaveli out there
                          "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

if u don't need it, don't write in this thread.
                            Efrain remaster is still best makaveli out there
                            why? Isnt this a forum were people are free to tell or they like or dont like something?

This is no dictatorship were we only want to hear positive stuff.

People dont are negative about this beforehand. I checked this out, cause maybe it was dope. But after i heard it, I did not really thought this was better then the leak we have. So I am free to tell this in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                              why? Isnt this a forum were people are free to tell or they like or dont like something?

This is no dictatorship were we only want to hear positive stuff.

People dont are negative about this beforehand. I checked this out, cause maybe it was dope. But after i heard it, I did not really thought this was better then the leak we have. So I am free to tell this in this thread.
                              "remaster this is not what we need..." i dont know if he even downloaded this, he didn't say 'its good' or 'its bad' so his freepost is not needed in this thread

Comment

[MENTION=432]JayFromTheBay

Could u plz re-up this?

thx in advance, and reputation will be added.
                                When thugs cry
                                We don't shed tears we shed blood
                                Do you still wanna be a thug?
                                (And all our enemies die)
                                When thugs cry!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X