Clear All

• [DL] DJ Moey Presents Tupac "Reincarnation" The 2011 Switch Ups [DL]

Download links previews and tracklists are all below:

PROPS TO KRAZYGAL FOR THE COVER! MUCH LOVE

PREVIEWS:

Preview 1: http://www.zshare.net/audio/9211509078d5a751/
    Preview 2: http://www.zshare.net/audio/9231681494c852aa/

FINAL TRACKLIST:

01. Fuck Em All vs When We Ride On Our Enemies (Intro)
    02. Let Them Thangs Go vs First 2 Bomb
    03. Never Be Peace vs Breathin'
    04. Worldwide Mob Figgaz vs Picture Me Rollin'
    05. My Block vs Krazy
    06. Happy Home vs Good Life
    07. Hell 4 A Hustler vs Tradin' War Stories
    08. Hold On Be Strong vs It Ain't Easy
    09. Ready 4 Whatever vs Until The End Of Time
    10. Fake Ass Bitches vs Starin' Through My Rearview
    11. Old School vs Changes
    12. Thug 4 Life vs Ballad Of A Dead Soulja
    13. Crooked Nigga Too vs Changed Man (OG)
    14. War Games vs Blasphamy
    15. Fright Night vs Let Em Have It
    16. 16 On Death Row vs Hell For A Hustler
    17. Letter To My Unbron vs Thug In Me (OG)
    18. Hellrazor vs U Can Be Touched (OG)
    19. Thug Luv vs Homies And Thugs (Outro)
    20. Worldwide Mob Figgaz vs Starin' Through My Rearview (OG) (Bonus Track)
    21. Hell 4 A Hustla vs Never Had A Friend Like Me (Bonus Track)

DELETED TRACKS:

Fuck Em All vs Hit 'Em Up 2 >>> http://www.zshare.net/audio/9270495704e9424e/

Road To Glory vs When We Ride on Our Enemies (OG) >>> http://www.zshare.net/audio/92201307cee4bec9/

Mixtape Download Links:

MEGAUPLOAD LINK:

HOTFILE LINK:

UPLOADING LINK:

ZSHARE LINK:
    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

DATPIFF LINK:
    http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-Dj-Moey-...pe.256664.html

SPECIAL THANKS:
    First props to Krazygal on the cover. Most reliable girl on TN. DJ Cvince had some contribution with him knowing. I used some of his instrumental remakes which he is great at. So check those out if your interested in instrumental remakes. And I cant forget the fans. Props and enjoy

also fuck those TN members who come and check my threads here then go and post shit on my threads on their forum. some people just hate the fact I'm more active here... u gotta love 2pac-forum. enjoy the mixtape people
    Last edited by LiquidOcelot; 07-30-2011, 03:14 PM.
    **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
    **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
    **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
    CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
    CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
    CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Nice! downloading as I type... Right off the bat Happy Home vs Good Life stands out. Hope it's not the same mix thats on Dante's Switch-up.
    http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...m-Theory-Vol.1

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostridah View Post
      Nice! downloading as I type... Right off the bat Happy Home vs Good Life stands out. Hope it's not the same mix thats on Dante's Switch-up.
      dunno if its the same mix. there was another mix that was meant to. be on there but i got rid of it cause it's already been done. I personally like the breathin switch up along with the switch up of war games and the one of worldwide vs blasphemy... im sure u won't be disappointed
      **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB

Comment

Will check this out later moey when i get time

Not gonna be a sticky tho.. only site tapes and supported ones get those. But regardless propz for posting

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
          Will check this out later moey when i get time

Not gonna be a sticky tho.. only site tapes and supported ones get those. But regardless propz for posting
          ok no worries. I guess I gotta make my next tape for NM (2pac-forum). anyways enjoy
          Last edited by LiquidOcelot; 07-30-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

will check it later too, and leave feedback..

PS love the ending of your first post
            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Thanks for the drop.

Will download it and give full review later .

Comment

Originally posted by Đuka View Post
                PS love the ending of your first post
                it didnt originally say that... but after somone is stuffing up my threads continuously on TN i thought id add that in.

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                Thanks for the drop.

Will download it and give full review later .
                thanks, would be great to hear wat u think seeming im a fan of ur mixes.

Comment

Thanks Moey, downloading now, gonna listen when i get some free time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks alot for letting Pac Legacy Live On

Comment

Originally posted by projecther211 View Post
                      Thanks alot for letting Pac Legacy Live On
                      a great compliment. alot of people round here are doing that... thanks to all the true tupac fans for keeping his legacy alive. its those true fans who willm ake sure he never dies and lives on! rock on pac rip

any proper reviews people???

Comment

1. Fuck Em All vs When We Ride...
                        dope, nice mix i liked it good vibe too
                        2. Let them thangs go
                        didnt feel this one much, the lyrics and the beat didnt go imo.. but it was interesting
                        3. Never be Peace
                        this mix was dope too.. breathin instrumental went well
                        4. worldwide mob figgaz
                        this mix was pure dopeness... loved when pac kicked in, u shudve rearranged the instrumental but still none the less this shit was hot
                        5. my block
                        also like the others, this was good
                        6. happy home
                        this mix was outstanding imo
                        7. hell 4 a hustla
                        this mix was dope but i didnt like it much... its not a bad mix though
                        8. hold on be strong
                        now how the hell did u figure to mix this and it ain't easy... this was dope man, really really dope pac's flow was on point with the instrumental too
                        9. ready 4 whatever
                        as i told u before too, the vocals didnt really match the vibe of the instrumental but this is a good mix nevertheless
                        10. fake ass bitches
                        good mix. i wonder how u got the idea to mix it though
                        11. old school
                        this was a good mix but i didnt like it that much due to it being too fast but yes atleast the vocals didnt get messed up... good mixing dude really good
                        12. thug 4 life
                        FUCK U! lol this mix was dope.. never thought about a mix like this, and it came out very well i liked it
                        13. crooked nigga too
                        this mix was pretty tight too... still wondering how u got these ideas lol dope mixing again
                        14. war games
                        good mixing again... vocals blended well with this instrumental too
                        15. Fright Night
                        didnt think this mix would go when i read the title but i was wrong, pretty dope man good mixing again
                        16. 16 on death row
                        didnt like this one much but yeah the mixing was good.. on beat vocals n all that stuff
                        17. letter to my unborn
                        i liked this one, sounded dope on that remake... what can i say
                        18. Thug Luv
                        this mix was good too.. fast vocals aint ma thing but yeh i liked this one compared to the other fast paced songs
                        19. Worldwide Mob Figgaz (Bonus Mix)
                        this mix was better than that other one... loved the beat too
                        20. hell 4 a hustla (bonus mix)
                        this mix was good.. again better than the last one

the best remixes for me is Hold On, Letter to my Unborn, Worldwide Mob Figgaz, Thug 4 Life and Happy Home

nice tape overall no bad mixing and all that, thanks to [MENTION=7122]djmoey for this and [MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince for his part on the dope instrumental remakes hes done

Comment

[MENTION=7031]Fleece Johnson. thanks alot. with world wide i thought i should sort out the instrumental but was really tired when i did this and was like cbf doing it again lol

love your comment bout thug 4 life

and yer war game was bonus was better then the other one... one of my favs. finally a review of all the tracks. im glad u enjoyed the mixes. thanks again

Comment

Personally Im not a big fan of full mixtapes with only switch ups. Switch can be nice, but a few on a mixtape is enough for me.
                            Thanks alot for posting this mixtape on 2pac-forum. We tried to make the remix/mixtape section more active, it looks like mor people are dropping there stuff here . Love that!! Its alot more active then some months before.

The mixes I like the most from this mixtape were:

Happy Home: Its already done before by Dante. But I like the combination. The verse vocals are only too low compared with the vocals on the hook.

Thug4Life: ballad instrumentals fits the acapella very good.

Road 2 glory: very nice, a shame the acapella is that bad.

Fuck em all: Very nice switch up, flows really good. vocals are a bit too low.

Thug Luv: fits good aswell, not 100% feel how you made the vocals faster. But nice job on this. Why not adding the bone thugs vocals?

Hell 4 a hustla: good job, fits ok.

Unborn child: sounds ok, the verse go well with the beat. The hook sounds awfull on this beat.

Fuck em all with hit em up part 2 was also nice, and one of the better switch ups in my opinion.

This were the switch ups I kinda liked.

I had also alot mixes were I thought, wtf. Mixing hardcore acapellas with soft & smooth beats. Mixing acapellas that really dont fit the beats u mixed them with. Like the 2 mixes with the starring to my rearview beats, ready 4 whatever, hellrazor with U can be touched og beat????, plus some more.

Why u did not fixed the wrong bar thing from let them thangs go?? Alot ppl gave that as feedback when u dropped the single/sampler. People gave u so much feedback about it.

Overall: This mixtape had some nice switch up's. But personnally I did not liked most switch up's, alot really did not fit the other song they are mixed with. Plus I noticed alot remixes had too low vocals.

It had some nice mixes, but its not a mixtape I will keep full on my HDD. It was not really my cup of tea, sorry.

Thanks for dropping your mixtape on 2pac-forum, keep doing your thing.

Comment

[MENTION=856]LarsVerb

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                              Personally Im not a big fan of full mixtapes with only switch ups. Switch can be nice, but a few on a mixtape is enough for me.
                              Thanks alot for posting this mixtape on 2pac-forum. We tried to make the remix/mixtape section more active, it looks like mor people are dropping there stuff here . Love that!! Its alot more active then some months before.
                              first of all thanks, u will see more from me which is better than this.

Happy Home: Its already done before by Dante. But I like the combination. The verse vocals are only too low compared with the vocals on the hook.
                              yer i knew this after I had done it. still having the chorus changed it up. i didnt increase the volume of the verses compared to the chorus because it sounded really plain and as if they were too loud for the instrumental on the verse.

Thug4Life: ballad instrumentals fits the acapella very good.
                              Thanks, this is on of my favorites. I thought i got this one perfect

Road 2 glory: very nice, a shame the acapella is that bad.
                              yer it was a suggested idea from a fan, thought id try it out. the problem was getting a full acapella and a decent quality one

Fuck em all: Very nice switch up, flows really good. vocals are a bit too low.
                              i purposely did this because i wanted the style of the instrumental to come out. Like the instrumental pumps you up and wanted that to come out more. so i slightly reduced the vocals.. but fine by me

Thug Luv: fits good aswell, not 100% feel how you made the vocals faster. But nice job on this. Why not adding the bone thugs vocals?
                              y sort of agree.. personally i think these lyrics need to be a bit. plus to make the switch up on that beat i had to so it stays on beat. i didnt include bone-thugs because i wanted it to be kinda like an short outro.

Hell 4 a hustla: good job, fits ok.
                              thanks

Unborn child: sounds ok, the verse go well with the beat. The hook sounds awfull on this beat.
                              i have to agree with ya here.. because the og instrumental is slightly faster i had to speed it up which sort of distorted the chours pella.

Fuck em all with hit em up part 2 was also nice, and one of the better switch ups in my opinion.
                              i scrapped this mix. wasnt one of my favorites, just a personal flavour thing i guess. u probably like the old school vibe more than the feel i go for.

I had also alot mixes were I thought, wtf. Mixing hardcore acapellas with soft & smooth beats. Mixing acapellas that really dont fit the beats u mixed them with. Like the 2 mixes with the starring to my rearview beats, ready 4 whatever, hellrazor with U can be touched og beat????, plus some more.

Why u did not fixed the wrong bar thing from let them thangs go?? Alot ppl gave that as feedback when u dropped the single/sampler. People gave u so much feedback about it.
                              well starin through my rearview vs worldwide i thought was great. its just the alternative sound and feel i go for. i try giving the songs and lyrics of the pella i mic a different feel to what has bee mixes and heard over the years. mixing the harder/rougher pellas with the softer beats is (e.g Hellrazor vs U Can Be Touched (OG)) is because i want to bring out the emotion and lyrics of pac. and using a softer pella works perfectly with that. with let them thangs go i did fix it. i have two versions but becasue its my mixtape i released the off bar one. just a personal preference. may seem wierd but i thought it sounded better to me lol

Overall: This mixtape had some nice switch up's. But personnally I did not liked most switch up's, alot really did not fit the other song they are mixed with. Plus I noticed alot remixes had too low vocals.

It had some nice mixes, but its not a mixtape I will keep full on my HDD. It was not really my cup of tea, sorry.

Thanks for dropping your mixtape on 2pac-forum, keep doing your thing.
                              fair enough. maybe its just a personal flavour thing. i thought there were more positives than negatives with the mixtape. and with the vocals part i mix all my songs to a 5.1 dolby digital speakers so the playback sounds fine with my speakers. there connected to the turntable which is connected to my laptop and everything sounds fine when i play it back on there. might be just the speakers ot headphones etc u used ti to. because the vocals seem fine to me and many others

anyways thanks for the review.. just wanted to have the chance to rebuttal after reading this because it seemed like as ur review went on things got more negative. but i guess ur meant to go for that so i can sort out all my mistakes. thanks i guess it came down to a personal preference taste.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X