2pac - Eternal Legend (Tribute mixtape, dope) / DUBCNN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac - Eternal Legend (Tribute mixtape, dope) / DUBCNN

Havent seen it around on the forum, maybe its been posted before, then consider this as a reminder for all those that slept on this mixtape (I know I did).

All original productions, its done very well. Took this form dubcnn:

-----------------------

September 7th Presents "2 Pac - Eternal Legend" - By : Rud - September 11, 2011

Following the death of Nate Dogg earlier this year the team here at Dubcnn dedicated weeks to our constantly evolving Remembering Nate Dogg series.

In the weeks that followed DJ September 7th who has been a staple feature on Dubcnn released a megamix of over 30 tracks of Nate's best known and best loved work. If you missed it make sure you download the Nate Dogg - Eternal Legend today. We are back today as September 7th has been working over recent weeks on his latest mixtape, again under the "Eternal Legend" series, this time to celebrate the life, influence and music of 2 Pac.

This new project features a huge array of artists and producers re-working and re-mixing records and has been done with the help and support of Mopreme Shakur and the estate.

Production on "2 Pac - Eternal Legend" comes from Amplified, Dae One, 21 The Producer, DJ Numbawun, Brainiac Beats, THX, Komplex, Focus and Blue Sky Black Death plus features including Mistah F.A.B., Kurupt, Paria B, K-Young, Outlawz, One-2, Young Noble, Layzie Bone, Shawn Caliber, Joe Moses, Kadafi, Edi, Crooked I, Alph-A-Bit, Hassan, Scarface, Johnny P and more.

We have the full free download via the link below where you can also see the entire tracklist and the full covers for the mixtape.

September 7th Presents - 2 Pac: Eternal Legend (Free Mixtape Download)

Enjoy, drop feedback on Facebook, Twitter and the Forums and ensure you make a daily visit to Dubcnn for the latest news and media.
    sigpic

Changes, Smile & Holla If Yo Hear Me.. Are the only half descent tracks basically Amplified.. rest is whack!.

Comment

Fckin wasted my time downloading this crap.....
      Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
      Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
      what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
      you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Cvince View Post
        Fckin wasted my time downloading this crap.....

so i Fckin wasted my time opening this thread :P

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X