Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D-Ace & DJ LV Presents "NEW 2pac Mixtape Teaser" (2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
    I fucken love this cover of the trackZ beautiful tribute. Could someone Pm me a download link to the song, so I'm reminded to download it
    I think the only way to have a mp3 version is to rip the song from youtube, or wait for new single from me and d-ace. Thats even doper than this

Comment

sounds tight like the how long will they mourn me!!!!!!!!! good vibe
      "For Every Dark Night, There's A Brighter Day"

Comment

I still gotta do the cover for this sometime in the future, but i think lars wanted me to do this one in microsoft paint.. keep it gangster

Comment

Do something with the hologram [MENTION=1184]Tron [MENTION=842]D-Ace [MENTION=856]LarsVerb should help the tape blow up.
          Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

Originally posted by Tsubotai View Post
            Do something with the hologram [MENTION=1184]Tron [MENTION=842]D-Ace [MENTION=856]LarsVerb should help the tape blow up.

uhh.. what you mean do something with the hologram...as in cover, footage...something else..?

Comment

Originally posted by Tron View Post
              uhh.. what you mean do something with the hologram...as in cover, footage...something else..?
              Cover or something, I mean gotta be a way to benefit of the buzz, on another thought it wud probably be wack since it wouldn't fit the theme of the tape maybe
              Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

Nooo no hologram in the cover. I want the real pac!

Comment

Man that cover.tribute is sick. Really impressive
                  Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

That "How Long Will They Mourn Me" mix is ridiculous. It samples that Warren G/Soul Sis but there's also that QDIII vibe going on underneath it. Got jam i hope this mixtape gets released soon..
                    Last edited by The Saint; 06-16-2012, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                      That "How Long Will They Mourn Me" mix is ridiculous. It samples that Warren G/Soul Sis but there's also that QDIII vibe going on underneath it. Got jam i hope this mixtape gets released soon..
                      original sample is Don't Stop Ever Loving Me by One Way

Comment

Originally posted by JayyRemixx View Post
                        original sample is Don't Stop Ever Loving Me by One Way
                        I realised that was just using any previous song sampled. As i just wanted to make my QDIII reference.

For the record, Nelly i believe also used the same sample on "Luvin' Me". The One Way original is a classic, no doubt, though.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X