Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KREW Presents 2Pac - International (Mixtape Preview)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KREW Presents 2Pac - International (Mixtape Preview)

Here's a preview of my upcoming 2Pac mixtape which I will drop in March. I decided to make a mixtape with a One Nation sort of concept with lots of collaborations with artists Pac worked with and planned to work with. This tape will have an international sound to it (west coast, east coast, latino, european, etc.). Hope you all find something you like in this preview!

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
    http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Nice cover in the preview video too, propz to whomever done that

Comment

Cool cover, a variation of beats too. Quality sounds great. I will check it out.
      "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

"Old School" remix.. I didn't even knew that pella leaked, almost never mixed, cool. The "There U Go" is dope as well loooooove the reggae vibe. "Me Against The World", very dope, got that old school vibe."Happy Home", another dope one damn. I enjoyed almost every track. Beats are all dope as fuck.
        Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

nice fucking trailer, seems a mixtape worth downloading

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
            Nice cover in the preview video too, propz to whomever done that
            Nah man the dude's style is corny hahaha jk, thanks again homie for this amazing cover!

Originally posted by Tsubotai View Post
            "Old School" remix.. I didn't even knew that pella leaked, almost never mixed, cool. The "There U Go" is dope as well loooooove the reggae vibe. "Me Against The World", very dope, got that old school vibe."Happy Home", another dope one damn. I enjoyed almost every track. Beats are all dope as fuck.
            I appreciate the feedback, it's great to finally get this out haha

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

Looking forward to that man . will check it out for sure when it drops!

Comment

Teaser sounds class m8. Cant wait to hear the full mixtape . Its def going to be a top mixtape, for sure.

Thug 4 life is so beatifull, Happy i already have the full hahaa.

Propz 2 the Cover aswell [MENTION=1184]Draven, love these smalls pictures in all the windows .

Comment

Sounds like an awesome mixtape KREW... I'm totally having a brain freeze lol what acapella is used for the second song lol
                  I ain't choosing sides
                  Hell nah,fuck everybody
                  It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                  Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                  Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                  I'm bullet proof
                  Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                  Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                  Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                  It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                  Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
                    Sounds like an awesome mixtape KREW... I'm totally having a brain freeze lol what acapella is used for the second song lol
                    The second song's acapella is from Ready 4 Whatever. Thanks for the feedback homie

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

Fuckin Dope! What Date In March Are U Droppin It? [MENTION=306]KREW

Comment

It's not ready to release just yet.. so march sometime, i have to make the back cover for it..!!! soon i think, but a few little bits to sort out before release

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
                          It's not ready to release just yet.. so march sometime, i have to make the back cover for it..!!! soon i think, but a few little bits to sort out before release
                          [MENTION=6944]streetballer123

The goal is to release it late March. I'm still mixing until then and like Draven said, there's bits to be sorted out before the release. The teaser contains some finished mixes and test mixes so I'm still working on it.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

teaser sounds dope
                            sigpic

Comment

Very nice trailer, good choice of beats n mixes, def. gonna be an interesting tape Also draven very nice cover i love it.. very creative !

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X