2pac 8 Track MrMind Mixtape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac 8 Track MrMind Mixtape

I uploading the mixes I've been mixing for CPU acapellas Testing purposes, I usually just make these mixes for my enjoyment and don't give a crap if anybody else likes them. But since 2pac's Birthday is coming, I decided to upload them and share them with you, they might need some fixing (volume levels, etc.) But who cares. Listen to the whole mix first before you judge my mixes.

Here you go.

P.S. If you get the stream but don't know how to save them, TOO BAD. Learn how to use a computer.
    Last edited by MrMind; 09-14-2016, 06:39 PM.
    MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Older Mixes Extras
    Last edited by MrMind; 09-14-2016, 06:39 PM.

Comment

theres some good stuff in these mixes for me i like 8 out of 13 mixes when ur done Testing for purposes u should drop a mixtape
      i dont mind cg mixes as long as they sound good better mixing cg then the same o shit forever
      Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
      i`m confused

Comment

Originally posted by Correa View Post
        theres some good stuff in these mixes for me i like 8 out of 13 mixes when ur done Testing for purposes u should drop a mixtape
        i dont mind cg mixes as long as they sound good better mixing cg then the same o shit forever

Im glad you like some of them, but i will not be fixing them or dropping any mixtapes. If you want to hear my cpu acapellas [MENTION=856]LarsVerb is mixing some nice shit.

Comment

stay true was a dope one

Comment

shit these are pretty tight, I copped all 13

thanks for sharing bro

some nice mixes right here

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...