Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*DL* Lil' Prophet Presents 2Pac - The New Breed (Deluxe Edition) **2Pac-Forum Excl**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *DL* Lil' Prophet Presents 2Pac - The New Breed (Deluxe Edition) **2Pac-Forum Excl**

The first CD contains the mixtape, the second one has the leftovers. Thanks to [MENTION=2343]ThuG4LifE for the cover. Track 9 & 11 on disc 2 are collabo mixes with [MENTION=7122]djmoey . I hope you will like the tape! Any feedbacks are appreciated. #vip #djs

TRACKLIST:
    Disc 1: The Mixtape
    01. The New Breed (Intro)
    02. Open Fire
    03. Thug Style
    04. Lie to Kick It (feat. Richie Rich & The Doors)
    05. Starin' Through My Rearview
    06. True Colors (feat. Phil Collins)
    07. Sleep (feat. Daz Dillinger)
    08. All We Do (feat. The Jacka & Laroo T.H.H.)
    09. Soon As I Get Home (feat. DMX)
    10. Resist the Temptation
    11. Ghetto Star (feat. Nate Dogg & Nutt-So)
    12. Show Me (feat. J-Stalin)
    13. Mother Love (feat. Queen)
    14. Are You Afraid to Die?
    15. Believe (feat. Tech N9ne & Kortney Leveringston)
    16. High Hopes (feat. Pink Floyd)
    17. So Many Tears (Bonus)
    18. Never Had a Friend Like Me (Bonus)

Disc 2: The Leftovers EP (only on 2Pac-Forum):
    01. Intro
    02. Never Fallin' Down
    03. On the Block All Day (feat. Yukmouth)
    04. Can U Get Away?
    05. Immortal (feat. Big Syke)
    06. Game of Love (feat. Daft Punk)
    07. Ghost
    08. Feel (feat. Robbie Williams)
    09. Cold World (feat. DMX & Adreena Mills)
    10. Life's So Hard
    11. 16 on Death Row

DOWNLOAD (Direct Link)
    DOWNLOAD (Mega.co.nz)
    STREAM/DOWNLOAD (First disc only)
    STREAM ON YOUTUBE
    Last edited by Lil' Prophet; 03-25-2014, 01:35 PM.
    www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
    www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
    www.facebook.com/LilProphet
    www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Thanks I'll definitely be checking this!

Comment

I will check it out man. ill let you know what i think soon.

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Will check this out

Comment

So.. are these new fresh remixes, or collab of old stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
            So.. are these new fresh remixes, or collab of old stuff?
            it's all new stuff I was working on since 2012, why?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Prophet View Post
              it's all new stuff I was working on since 2012, why?
              Just curious about the details on it! In the past people have released compilations of a "best of" or "greatest hits" things, where its all just stuff they already put out, and just re-releasing.

I'm trying to D/L again, error the first time. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Now the review!!

101-2pac-the_new_breed_(intro):

Wow.... Great way to start the tape, an CPU pella which isnt used much and some great words from pac... love it! 10 out of 10

102-2pac-open_fire:

love this "new breed" theme you have going! its great concept.. good short mix... i think making this mix short works to the advantage that its been mixed many times. good and short. 8 out of 10

103-2pac-thug_style: great words from pac.... one of my favorite interviews... this instrumental is amazing. u have remade this song with anew vibe. love it, and at the same time you have maintained an original feel to it. the way the instrumental changes up keeps u into the mix. love it 10 out of 10! top mix

104-2pac-lie_to_kick_it_(feat_richie_rich_and_the_doors): when i saw the doors i didnt know what to expect. not too much of a rock feel. works well, and when the guitar kicks in it gets u hooked... thought after the first verse i feel like it gets repetitive.. you have definitely changed it up with this one. good solid mix 7.5 out of 10

105-2pac-starin_through_my_rearview: Absolutely love this, and I think its amazing that you have made it a 2pac solo.... you have worked the pella perfectly to the vibe and drums of the beat. Also the vibe of the instrumental reflects the emotion in the mix well.. expecially when its just the melody and no drum... really brings out 2pac. Solid mix 10 out of 10

106-2pac-true_colors_(feat_phil_collins): Have gave a review to this before.... phil collins always amazing.... perfect idea and vibe for the mix. great work 9 out of 10

107-2pac-sleep_(feat_daz_dillinger): This mix is different. I think it needs more of the guitar vibe u hear on the chorus... I think that needs to be on the verses and the soft feel we get on the verses to be on the chorus. I think thaat would have added a edge to the verses.... its mixed well but i think it could have been approached differently. 7 out of 10

108-2pac-all_we_do_(feat_the_jacka_and_laroo_thh): great how u used the untouchable part for the intro... great idea to use pac vocals as adlibs... maintains the feel that it is a pac mix...... not a big of the other artists, sound to repetitive in the end. At the same time it's better than having some mainstream artist i think because its something different and maintains that interest in what is being said on the verses. 7.5 out of 10

109-2pac-soon_as_i_get_home_(feat_dmx): already gave a review to this in the remix section... just quickly its good how you got dmx verse to match the theme of the mix.. i wish there was a better cpu out there... because i can really see this mix working... though i think the quality of the pella lets the mix down and the isntrumental overshadows the verses... 7 out of 10

110-2pac-resist_the_temptation: wow!! Perfecto!! The verses sound amazing here, the vocals of the other artist reflect pac's vocals and add to the journey of this mix. the 2pac interviews also add to that vibe making this mix a journey! 10 out of 10

111-2pac-ghetto_star_(feat_nate_dogg_and_nutt-so): Definitely a west coast/nuttso feel here! RIP Nate Dogg. nuttso gets boring though, maybe could have used another artist. despite that i love the vibe of the west coast. gives off that death-row style to the mix 7.5 out of 10

112-2pac-show_me_(feat_j-stalin): This pella goes so well with the instrumental... definitely gets you hooked. a great idea to make those adlibs of pac using "still down" pella... adds to it perfectly! i think this speaks for itself. 8 out of 10

113-2pac-mother_love_(feat_queen): first I LOVE YOU MAMMA!! now, great idea to mix queen on this. such a great mix.... those who aren't familiar with the song mother love its a classic. the kind of the rap game on this classic is great. It really draws me in. the melody fits perfectly, the drums are soft.. the snare... its all a great vibe to the pac's words. 10 out of 10. Perfect!! the more i listen to this the more im drawn in!

114-2pac-are_you_afraid_to_die: The melody in this reminds me of some type of war story which i like... I think though it sounds too repetitive in the instrumental.. like it a bit looped for me.. if the instrumental switched up a little it would draw you in to the mix more. none the less it's mixed well. 7 out of 10

115-2pac-believe_(feat_tech_n9ne_and_kortney_leveringston): love this! how the end of pacs verse goes with the chorus.. great idea... the adlibs u have made... its it all great. i think tech n9ne is great too... different choice of artist which i like and adds to the track. great using the christmas interview. i think its good u didnt use the scarface verse...as it gives the mix more of a fresh sound and doesnt sound repetative... 9 out of 10

116-2pac-high_hopes_(feat_pink_floyd): another solid mix...nothing more to say here... mixed well, great concept. maybe could have been better ending with a pink floyd verse... i think it would be a good way to end the mix well... 8.5 out of 10

117-2pac-so_many_tears_(bonus): this may sound stupid but i think this sounds like such a bonus mix.... just the mix of it, like a great way to end/the tape... love it! i think though its not emotional enough but at the same time the drums of the mix has me hooked! 8.5 out of 10

118-2pac-never_had_a_friend_like_me_(bonus): was one of the highlights when it dropped on the forum mixtape. love this! such a good sounds to it! 10 out of 10

2nd cd preview to come soon...
                **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

wow [MENTION=7122]djmoey thanks for the detailed review once again! but don't do the 2nd though as it has no concept to it and it just a compilation, but it's up to you though. thanks once again

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                  I'm trying to D/L again, error the first time. Looking forward to it.
                  have you tried both links? should I up it somewhere else?

Comment

Lil' Prophet good job

Comment

don't really like this album at all...very strange imo

Comment

sorry to hear that [MENTION=10977]realest2947, I'm always trying to make different sounding mixes, so not everyone likes them. thanks for checking it out though!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Prophet View Post
                          sorry to hear that [MENTION=10977]realest2947, I'm always trying to make different sounding mixes, so not everyone likes them. thanks for checking it out though!
                          sure thing

Comment

this should be good, im going to listen to this tomm at work. Thanks

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X