[Download Now] KREW Presents 2Pac - Stay True Vol. 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KREW View Post
    Nope, I don't really plan to either. If there's an instrumental you want, PM me and I'll hook it up.
    well i have nothing in mind was just wondering if you have like a compilation with some beats you made without the vocals.

Comment

Thanks bro! Nice!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jessegio34 View Post
        Thanks bro! Nice!

Hope you enjoy it!

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
        http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

Hope you enjoy it!
          I did bro. Great job!

Comment

For the most part, yeah I produced it. Kind of sounds like you're requesting a switch up tape which I don't really do but I'll take it into consideration. I have a couple projects left in me unless a load of acapellas leak then there will be more haha.. I already have an idea on what my last 2 projects will be.. I do like to use samples Pac used from time to time but I like to keep things fresh at the same time and use samples people don't really know.
            So i've liked what previous pac djs did back in the day (hitemup days)m such as LM45z, King Dizzy, DJ EN(?).

Check this out for instance:

Something like that is what I am picturing, and I can see that in your production.

Comment

The beat don't really fit that pella but I see what your saying. I can put together all the mixes that I've done like that if you like.

I used the Dear Mama sample (Joe Sample - In All My Wildest Dreams) on Cause I Had 2 by the way
              Last edited by KREW; 12-30-2015, 09:40 PM.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

So, now I have been listening this tape for a while, and I must to admit there's few gems in it. My favorites are 16 On Death Row, Temptations, Po Nigga Blues, Fuck All Y'all, NIGGA, Ghost, Fake Ass Bitches and Uppercut. Really great job and I like your production!
                Where can I download your other projects?

Comment

Originally posted by Silkkis View Post
                  So, now I have been listening this tape for a while, and I must to admit there's few gems in it. My favorites are 16 On Death Row, Temptations, Po Nigga Blues, Fuck All Y'all, NIGGA, Ghost, Fake Ass Bitches and Uppercut. Really great job and I like your production!
                  Where can I download your other projects?
                  Thanks for the feedback homie! Glad you enjoyed the tape. As for my other projects, you can download them from the links in my signature. Let me know if there's any dead links.
                  Last edited by KREW; 01-05-2016, 11:53 AM.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

The beat don't really fit that pella but I see what your saying. I can put together all the mixes that I've done like that if you like.

I used the Dear Mama sample (Joe Sample - In All My Wildest Dreams) on Cause I Had 2 by the way
                    Sure, do you have the tape ready?

Comment

No but if I have some time, I will put something together.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

great
                        thank you
                        dwnl this

Comment

Thanks for this bud, really enjoyed the whole tape.. Stand out tracks for me are "Hellrazor", "Out on bail", "Lets get it on" and "cause I had 2"... Really dope work man, props!

Comment

Originally posted by pricey View Post
                            Thanks for this bud, really enjoyed the whole tape.. Stand out tracks for me are "Hellrazor", "Out on bail", "Lets get it on" and "cause I had 2"... Really dope work man, props!
                            Thanks for checking it out homie. I appreciate the feedback and glad you enjoyed the tape and especially those tracks. Check out my other work if you like!

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

Thanks for checking it out homie. I appreciate the feedback and glad you enjoyed the tape and especially those tracks. Check out my other work if you like!
                              I definitely will brother man, I have seen your other post where all your work is listed so I'm fully intending to jump on that.. I've kind of got "cause I had 2" on heavy rotation at the moment homie

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X