Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep cover which version is better

Big Pun feat. Fat Joe - Twins Deep Cover

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA7DvbWy7bs]YouTube - Big Pun feat. Fat Joe - Twins Deep Cover[/ame]

Dr. Dre & Snoop Doggy Dogg - Deep Cover aka 187

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1deWMfRy7U]YouTube - Dr. Dre & Snoop Doggy Dogg - Deep Cover aka 187[/ame]

dre and snoop of course. that ones a classic. puns is sick but just cant get enough how good dre and snoop were together back in the day "creepin, no remorse, now lets go strait to the mutha fuckin source" so sick, that songs gang related as fuck.

Comment

Both are dope but Deep Cover is a fucking classic westcoast anthem.
      Last edited by mat_turbo; 11-15-2009, 04:57 PM.
      My Current PC
      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

these shouldnt even be compared.. the whole reason why pun and joe even did it is BECAUSE the first one is so good and a classic..

dre n snoop...

Comment

the snoop song on the whole is better but i voted pun simply because his lines in there, better than anything snoop could write
          Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
          Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know
            that we riddled some middleman who didn't do diddily

i still cannot rap this part out loud

but to me i love the original dre and snoop song. reminds of when i used to bust caps at people in san andreas

Comment

IMO, I think they're both equal despite Deep Cover's undisputed position as a classic, Pun & Joe did the song more than justice with their remix.

I just can't choose.
              Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

I'm not going to choose puns and joe's version because they're Latino like me(difference I'm mexican they're puerto rican btw).I gotta go with the Original the Dre and snoop version definitely!

Comment

Pun merked it like its NORMAL, to be honest, it should just be Pun's Deep cover vs Dre + Snoops....however either way Pun gets my vote, Lyricall Genius, Him and Pac would have had an whole Album together straight!

Comment

Snoop for sure love that track

Comment

the snoop and dre is classic it was the beggining ofan era of classic west coast.

Comment

snoop its a classic bottom line
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Marky Mark View Post
                          Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know
                          that we riddled some middleman who didn't do diddily

i still cannot rap this part out loud

but to me i love the original dre and snoop song. reminds of when i used to bust caps at people in san andreas
                          lol dre version is best n mark u right lol it dus remind u of bussin caps at ppl in SA
                          http://www.soundcloud.com/gurdeephanspal

https://n2deepbeatz.bandcamp.com/

Comment

hands down dre & snoop .. why is this even being discussed .. lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X