Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem Relapse:Refill

Eminem – Relapse: Refill (Tracklist) | 2dopeboyz
    We already got 2 out out the 7 tracks, and one of them (taking my ball) well... you know what I'm going to say about it. Hopefully the rest is good, no more accent and I'll be happy.

^same with me

Comment

as long as its more slim shady im happy and no gay voice thing

Comment

cant wait for a link.. cause im def not buyin lol

Comment

^Depends on the quality of the new 5 tracks as to whether i buy this or not, already got relapse!

Comment

Here are the new tracks on there:

1. People Make Me
            2. Taking My Bail
            3. Insult To Injury
            4. Outlet
            5. Carrington Pool
            6. Forever featuring Drake, Kanye West and Lil Wayne
            7. Stainless Ego (Team Supreme Music)

Last edited by Shiva; 11-21-2009, 11:01 AM.

Comment

i dont have relapse...its not worth buyin..but relapse2? maybe...depends of his accent:d

Comment

Originally posted by Jarek View Post
                i dont have relapse...its not worth buyin..but relapse2? maybe...depends of his accent:d
                Yeah i was thinkin that too. But he said that Relapse 2 is going to be more of an emotional album.

Comment

^Sorry but have u actually listened to the album without moaning about his accent???

The actual music, lyrics itself are very decent, i think some people are moaning about this accent a little too much

Comment

Originally posted by TPAC_SHAKUR View Post
                    ^Sorry but have u actually listened to the album without moaning about his accent???

The actual music, lyrics itself are very decent, i think some people are moaning about this accent a little too much
                    no...i cant stand his accent, i really like his Marshall Mathers LP album,
                    i cant listen to his rap while he has that stupid accent, ofcourse production on relapse was decent i like it but his accent is killin whole song

Comment

I said "thinking" so i did not really imply it. Some tracks were ok, and some were not. Why not just put his normal voice on, whats the harm in that?

Comment

The Eminem Show is his best album
                        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                        Vinyls: 60
                        Cassettes: 110
                        CDs: 216

Comment

Tracklist has confirmed to be bogus

Comment

Yeh you're right, most of the lyrics are good and the production is wicked but still, I cant listen to it while he does that stupid accent

Comment

Originally posted by Gh0st View Post
                              Yeh you're right, most of the lyrics are good and the production is wicked but still, I cant listen to it while he does that stupid accent
                              I don't see what the big deal about the accent is. I hated it at 1st but then it really grew on me. The accent is supposed to insinuate that he was on drugs while making the album; hence the title "Relapse". It's the overall theme.
                              Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X