Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEATH ROW RECORDS or BADBOY ENTERTAINMENT???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEATH ROW RECORDS or BADBOY ENTERTAINMENT???

who was greater in 95 and 96?

i think both labels were good in this time and very successful... but THE UNTOUCHABLE DEATH ROW ROW RECORDS was another level, they got a lot of good artists like pac,the outlawz, daz & kurupt, snoop dogg, dre, sam sneed, lady of rage and more... and they got best featurings from east and west like e-40, c-bo, rappin 4 tay, richie rich, tha luniz, greg nice, big daddy kane, boot camp click and more...

my vote...DEATH ROW

what do u think? tell us your opinion...

without a doubt, DEATH ROW.
    i think BADBOY only had big publicty because of whole east vs west / tupac vs biggie issue.

only 2pac sold more then whole badboy staff
    sigpic

Comment

lmao, what do u think people will say on a tupac forum ?! of course death row, but only coz of pac. without him, i'd barely listen 2 snoop, dre, dog pound etc

Comment

I'm gonna play devil's advocate. What would've happened if life after death was released when 2pac was alive? It was no doubt an instant classic.

I will say that Bad Boy records were visionaries, the were aggressively moving towards poppy hip hop.
        http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...m-Theory-Vol.1

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
          lmao, what do u think people will say on a tupac forum ?! of course death row, but only coz of pac. without him, i'd barely listen 2 snoop, dre, dog pound etc
          the same can probably be said for bad boy and b.i.g. how many people you figure were gonna check for lil kim and junior mafia without any big features or involvement? hell they wouldn't have probably ever been on the roster without b.i.g. the only other album that sold for them at that time that i can think of was mase.

whereas snoop, dre, and the doggpound were already established a good deal before pac got there.

but yes this is primarily a pac forum and so your answers(mine included) are going to be biased.

Comment

death row all day

Comment

My vote goes to Deathrow, having alot of quality artists helped.
              SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

my vote goes to deathrow then and now as opposed to badboy

Comment

well.. i think death row was better in that time period... but overall i have to go with bad boy... look who still here and look whos not...

Comment

Deathrow was my pick in that time they had the westcoast popin at that time with snoop dre PAC daz n so on.

Comment

the untouchable deathrow records was the best
                      Say no to Trump.

Comment

Bad Boy put out mostly trash. Too bad Notorious BIG decided to ride with them, cuz lots of his shit was truly shit as a result of that. :/ Death Row, however, could have done better. Dogg Food was pretty blah. What else did they put out in that time other than 2pac stuff?
                        It make homos game at females.

Comment

Deathrow was too powerful for its own good!! They were making ridiculous amounts of money. U r comparing a friggin dynasty to a regular label with only 1 real source of rev.(biggie). As 4 l.a.d. being released if pac was still alive?...missing u wouldnt of been on the album, but i think it would do pretty good numbers, wouldnt have the same hype n buzz around it though. Same could be said for makaveli.

Comment

Interscope made more money from deathrow than they did.
                            http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...m-Theory-Vol.1

Comment

Yeah Death Row was a powerhouse,like others said,I have to go with Death Row.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X