DMX Moved to Mental-Health Unit at Arizona State Prison Complex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX Moved to Mental-Health Unit at Arizona State Prison Complex

Rapper Earl Simmons, better known as DMX, is housed in a mental-health unit at an Arizona State Prison Complex facility called Alhambra near 25th street and Van Buren.

DMX was sentenced to a year in jail (minus 113 days served) on December 16, after he pleaded guilty to violating the terms of his probation. At his sentencing, Judge Christine Mulleneaux told him she believes he has "an undiagnosed mental condition," possibly bi-polar disorder.

DMX's manager, Nakia Walker, wouldn't comment specifically on whether DMX might have a mental disorder, but she says she wasn't surprised when he was moved to a mental-health unit. The rapper himself always has refused to comment on speculation about his mental state. In 2001, he threatened to beat up writer William Shaw for asking about it in a Blender magazine interview. "Waaaay too personal," DMX said.

The embattled hip-hop star is incarcerated for the 13th time. His record includes more than 25 arrests across the nation, 11 felony convictions, and 15 misdemeanor convictions.

Arizona Department of Corrections files confirm that DMX was admitted to the Flamenco Mental Health Unit at Alhambra on December 20. According to Walker, he will not be allowed to have visitors for 30 days.
    DMX Moved to Mental-Health Unit at Arizona State Prison Complex - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

Leave DMX alone u fucking bastards.
    sigpic

Comment

kids dont do drugs,lol. Seriously though, x has fallen on hard times

Comment

Fuck the media trying to destroy and tarnish DMX's image. DMX keep your head up, ain't forgotten about you
        SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

It's really sad to see a guy like DMX in a state like this, hope he can get things straightened out.
          A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
          & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
          & getting the benefits that go along with it
          Everythin that's out here for kings like us
          The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
          They don't understand is because we really from Africa
          & that's where all this stuff come from
          & we originated from kings

Comment

11 felonies? damn what ever happened to 3 strikes
            "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

He always was a bit mental, but likable. :/ Who's going to be the first to sport a Free DMX tee?
              It make homos game at females.

Comment

always something negative to say about dmx..........the media are tearing him apart....

I Know Death Follows Me
                But
                I'll Murder Him First

Comment

lol damn just leave him alone already, Dmx is cooool...

"And clown rappers I'm bound to slay"

Comment

media always has something negative to say about others people need to hop off DMX and give him a private life. Tha crap gets annoying when u hear news about urself everywhere u turn....

Comment

It's a shame he is at his lowest right now. They will never leave him alone. He has a target on his back thats for sure.

Comment

damn, its so sad seeing dmx go through all this. he had such a bright future but has steadily fell off, due in most part to self-destruction. sad what drugs can do a person. its a shame really.

Comment

Poor Dmx, I Feel very very sad to see him like this... I hope he will get better one day and they stop to targetting him
                          Last edited by Alucard; 01-01-2011, 11:34 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

fuck the media. dmx is still one of the greatest that did it. fuck anyone who feels different

Comment

hope he gonna make it...and come back to music again...rap game needs him!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X