Jada's Last Kiss - Album Cover & Track List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jada's Last Kiss - Album Cover & Track List

New Roc-A-Fella artist Jadakiss has now released the album cover and track list for his upcoming album "The Last Kiss." Although the track list is now available, Jadakiss has publically stated that he will continue to record and perfect his album up until it's released.

The track list shows that Kiss will have 14 songs on the new album with production by D12's Mr Porter, Pharrell Williams, Red Spyda and Black Keys. Guest appearances will come from Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy, Barrington Levy, Jazmine Sullivan, Ne-Yo and fellow LOX members.

A few songs from the album have leaked including "Letter To B.I.G." featuring Faith Evans and "Death Wish" featuring Lil Wayne.

01. Pain & Torture
    02. Something Else (feat. Young Jeezy)
    03. Things I've Been Through
    04. Can't Stop Me
    05. Money and Jewelry
    06. Smoking Gun (feat. Jazmine Sullivan)
    07. Times Up (feat. Barrington Levy)
    08. I Tried (feat. Avery Storm)
    09. Searching (feat. Sheek Louch)
    10. Two-Step (feat. & produced by Pharrell Williams)
    11. Come and Get Me (feat. Sheek Louch and S.I.)
    12. By My Side (feat. Ne-Yo)
    13. Death Wish (feat. Lil Wayne)
    14. Letter to B.I.G. (feat. Faith Evans)

source

Imagine dr dre producing all of jadas new album like he used to do back in the day, until the chronic made him lazy and real slow!
    ALLAHZ EYEZ ON ME...

Comment

Iam gona check it out soon , i don't like that fag wayne being on there.

Should be a decent album hopefully.

Comment

I got this when it came out and I wish he would have really not have so many guest spots but the track I like the most is What If with nas and by my side. I think its probally his best so far cause I have all his albums but otherwise its just the same jada.Personaly I like the jadas harder tracks. But otherwise its not bad.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X