• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.I., Dr. Dre & Nas-Topless

Detox cut.

zSHARE - dr.dre_ft._t.i.__nas-topless-hif.mp3
    Tupac was discovered jacking off by wal-mart

the track was better than the other leaked songs i have heard, but it is still not what i am expecting......he has to come with that hardcore g funk shit!!!

Comment

Propz this shit is tight...but I'm waiting for CDQ

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
      Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
      Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
      Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

Thug4Life06 is good for U ? zSHARE - Thisis50.com-Dr_Dre_-_Topless_Feat_T.I._And_Nas__No_Tag_.mp3
        I love this beat ! and Nas's verse

Comment

Originally posted by thugman View Post
          Thug4Life06 is good for U ? zSHARE - Thisis50.com-Dr_Dre_-_Topless_Feat_T.I._And_Nas__No_Tag_.mp3
          I love this beat ! and Nas's verse
          Thanks man appreciate it

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
          Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
          Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
          Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

i didnt think the song was all that good at all...maybe i'd think different if dre was doin the song instead of ti

Comment

I can't remember if this track was the Focus beat or not cause I know one of the refrence tracks is by Focus (or was it DJ Khalil? haha I'm confusing myself), but I don't like Dre's new drum style at all. They sound too clean and simple tbh. He need's to use the drums he used on that leaked song "It could've been you" with 50 and R. Kelly more.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X